McGregor, Davis, Bougherra, Whittaker talks scheduled

Bougherra was good enough for Arsenal, worth £15m and was our best player. Now he can get to fuck, mid-table EPL at best and not worth 35k per week!

You've got to love the black or white views on show. :D

You can pop a traffic cone in Arsenals schoolboy defence and it would improve it.

Its hardly a measure of ability.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there is an argument about Bougherra not getting enough goals doh If it was Jelavic then it's a valid point but Bougherra is a central defender.

Fair enough it does help if the defenders are chipping in with goals but a defenders priority is to keep clean sheets and Bougherra helps us in doing that. David Weir has not scored a goal since November 2008 so does that make him shit? Anyway, it's not like our set pieces are good so the only way Bougherra will score is if he beats the whole pitch and taps it in.

Lucio does not get enough goals... Shite. Pique does not get nough goals... Shite. Vidic does not get anough goals... Shite. As long as the CB's are keeping clean sheets then that is all that matters.

(tu)

In fairness though, I can see (I think) what that lad was trying to say though, even though he is wrong. Corners are when you "send the big men up from the back" and, ours have been pretty ineffective, at the same time though, its also the fault of the "providers", since, we have had toss set piece takers for so long now

As for the OP, I dont mind Boughera going. I find some of the things he comes out with disrespectful, but, in saying that, Walter was damn good at finding CBs, no idea how good McCoist is at it. One thing to consider, Whittaker could do a job there, and we also know he can go forward. We have young Cole, McMillan for RB as well, if we keep/bring back foster, thats a few options. Big Jig can also play CB (had to add that in haha). Shagger and Davis should, and will, be priority on this list

Does nobody remember the polls asking who was better, Bougy or King Carlos :lol:?

The man is a top class defender and has given the club a few years of good service, whether he chooses to stay beyond his contract is up to him, I certainly wouldn't grudge him a move. Hopefully he stays though.

Defenders judged on how many goals they score doh Since when? what are forwards judged on these days. Get rid of boogie if these reports are true

Defenders judged on how many goals they score, and wingers judged on tracking back and defending, crazy place on here at times

Get rid of Bougherra , the guys been nothing but trouble since he came , and is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is . We used to have centre halfs who scored many goals at corners , whats this donkeys record ?

Away and shite ya hotdog. We don't score from corners because nine times out of ten the delivery is gash, not because we don't have players who can bury a header. Either a tim or a daft arsehole. Doesn't matter which, away ye go.

Encouraging article, that. If I was Whyte I'd be asking Boogie to sign a year extension under the agreement that he'll still be sold this summer. That way he still gets the move he wants, but the club is in a better bargaining position to get a decent fee. If he wants to move, let him move, no ill feeling here.

He'll regret leaving before we'll regret letting him.

Sign the rest up to long term deals and offer them top dollar. All three are important players for us.

Hopefully the days of accepting a pittance for our players has gone and we'll get his true value, albeit with just 12 months left on his contract. I'd guess normally £7m but with just 12 months left £4m. Any less than 3.5m and i say get ta fcuk.