Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Has anyone got Goodwillies stats for last season showing what teams he scored against.

Just for a wee look.

I would like to see this as well don't remember him causing us or the scum too much problems.

Would love to see the dutch winger here..would be a revealtion is scotland I reckon.

I would like to see this as well don't remember him causing us or the scum too much problems.

Would love to see the dutch winger here..would be a revealtion is scotland I reckon.

I'm surprised no ones put it up to be honest.

He scored to beat us 3-2(I think) at ibrox. Verhoek looks brilliant though all I've seen is youtube clips.

Exactly. And we bicker over half a million for a decent striker...................................who we're not likely to get now.

if we up our bid to 2m 3 weeks earlier instead of counting the pennys i really think he would be a rangers player right now

Do people honestly expect us to say 'We've lost Goodwillie, let's spend this £2.8m elsewhere' ?

We'll no doubt go in with lower bids for he rest of the players we're after, like we have done all summer.

if we up our bid to 2m 3 weeks earlier instead of counting the pennys i really think he would be a rangers player right now

What is this shite about counting pennies? I hate to say it but that is just tim talk. This club spends plenty and will continue to do so. Three weeks earlier he was still up on the rape charge wasn't he? We do not want to be bankrupt either. Goodwillie is not the only fekin game in town and sure there are several players in the world faster, fitter and SMARTER, than young David.

Whoever comes they will have my full support. Unlike Dundee United who have no idea what support is.

I'm surprised no ones put it up to be honest.

19 goals , young Player o the year again, 17 assists , Scotland international, played 43 games (never injured) .... A steal at 2.2 mill, missed out big time on him , I fear the boy whyte has made you look very foolish , rangers never matched blackburns bid FACT , should have been a very easy buy

Get this thread to Fuck! The boy is clearly not interested in playing for us. Why are we kicking up such fuss?! We won three in a row without him, we will win four in a row without him. Dont want us to give scumdee utd any of our money anyway the cunts. He`ll be fucking spewing when we are in the champions league and he has to look forward to a game at ewood park against norwich or some pish with 13 thousand fans. Up ya you wee fanny doh

19 goals , young Player o the year again, 17 assists , Scotland international, played 43 games (never injured) .... A steal at 2.2 mill, missed out big time on him , I fear the boy whyte has made you look very foolish , rangers never matched blackburns bid FACT , should have been a very easy buy

Ban this kiddy fiddler attention seeking wank.

If we had went in with £2m he'd been here weeks ago.