Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Rangers are told that £2m is enough to buy David Goodwillie by Dundee United. Ally says he's interested in the player yet never even bothers to fucking put a decent bid in. How many players have we lost out on now, and I bet Cuellar is next. This is embarassing!

No one to blame but themselves. To lose a proven spl striker, who is only going to improve, for 500k. Good one.

I know. Yet you'll get cunts still trying to say they're happy with how we have conducted ourselves! We lost out for the sake of 500k on a guy proven in the SPL.

I've maintained that that's what McCoist wants all along.

We were obviously interested in Goodwillie, but not as interested as people on here and in the rhags are making out.

if he was wanting to do that why bid for Goodwillie in the first place then ?

Ally still has'nt got the players he wanted, I think whyte is trying to push ally toward the exit

Hmmm

I get the feeling that he's doing that too.

He seems to be happy to splash out the smaller sums of money but he won't commit to the bigger deals. He's also become less vocal in the press over the past week or so.

Why did we only make 1 pretty cheeky bid for him which happened a few weeks ago. Makes me think we might not have been 100% keen on getting him.

It's a shame for Goodwillie because you know he'll end up not doing much for Blackburn and get loaned out to a Championship team.

WE'RE ALL FUCKING DOOMED

If you think we are conducting ourselves well in this transfer window, If you think this current squad is good enough to win the league, if you think goodwillie isnt a better option than anything we have other than jelavic then you're even more of a fanny than I thought.