Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I agree with whoever said this a minute ago

Verhoek Jelavic Naismith

or

```Jelavic Naismith

Verhoek Davis CM Ortiz

I still would have preferred Naismith at RM though so maybe just go for another striker actually :)

I think playing NAismith up front could work wonders - thats the position he made his name at after all

If we lose out on this I don't think we'll realise quite what we've missed out on for a few years. I think he'll be an excellent player.

Not over yet though.

If you think we are conducting ourselves well in this transfer window, If you think this current squad is good enough to win the league, if you think goodwillie isnt a better option than anything we have other than jelavic then you're even more of a fanny than I thought.

WE'RE ALL FUCKING DOOOOMED AHHHH WE'VE LOST THE FUCKING LEAGUE ALREADY AHHHHHHH

Or so taigs like you would believe.

Why did we only make 1 pretty cheeky bid for him which happened a few weeks ago. Makes me think we might not have been 100% keen on getting him.

It's a shame for Goodwillie because you know he'll end up not doing much for Blackburn and get loaned out to a Championship team.

Or he could turn out to be another Steven Fletcher… What's he worth these days?

I'm not too anooyed that we seem to have missed out on Goodwillie..What pisses me off is that we've publicly chased him for months and then lose out to Blackburn.

We take 2 months of adding 50k and 100k and add ons and bollox.They come in with 1 bid and are told to up it so they do the following day and deal done..we look like fuckin amateurs

Gone? :lol: :lol: When? Have I missed something?

We're not out of this yet - not by a long way...... :5536:

He is, and, we are - unfortunately.

At most, we will offer £2m. Blackburn have a overall offer of £2.8m.

"Hello, Stephen.. It's Craig. We're offering you £2m for David Goodwillie."

"Oh, hi Craig. Nah, sorry but we'll go with the higher offer overall" (tu)

That is exactly how any offer is going to go.

£2m is the most I'd pay. But fuck me we don't half fanny around. It will cost us this season, without a doubt.

Never a player i rated the hyperbole on here over Goodwilie mental, till last season his scoring record was pathetic.

:lol: he's 22. Not late 28-30+. Still a kid with massive potential.

If Walter smith was in charge there would be no chance we would have fukd about this long and lost out on him if we wanted him. I have no idea what ally, Gordon smith and whyte are doing and I don't think they do either!

Gone? :lol: :lol: When? Have I missed something?

We're not out of this yet - not by a long way...... :5536:

We are I'm afraid, we won't match a bid of 2.8 million. It's over, let's hope Ally has someone else in mind and that our reluctance to bid is because we feel the money can be better spent elsewhere.

Good player is David Goodwillie, one that would have been a cracking signing for us, but we can get better for £2.8m or whatever, if the rumoured bid is true!?

IMO, we should have acted quicker and came in with the £2m but we haven't, we have lost out by the looks of it - we must move on and focus on other targets!

I'm not impressed one bit with our transfer dealings this summer, let's hope we learn and fast!

Now to target another striker, one with the quality to partner Nikica Jelavic.