Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

"IF" he really wants to play for Rangers he could always play hardball with UTD and say so but not until Rangers offer the 2M OPTION 1: Join gers win trophies would not get premiership wages though

OPTION 2: Join Blackburn win Fuck all but get good money.

the choice is yours David if you REALLY want to join Rangers then SAY so.

I know highly unlikely he will come now but if he wanted to sign he could.

Good player is David Goodwillie, one that would have been a cracking signing for us, but we can get better for £2.8m or whatever, if the rumoured bid is true!?

IMO, we should have acted quicker and came in with the £2m but we haven't, we have lost out by the looks of it - we must move on and focus on other targets!

I'm not impressed one bit with our transfer dealings this summer, let's hope we learn and fast!

Now to target another striker, one with the quality to partner Nikica Jelavic.

What makes you think it will get better.

Cause your trolling and calling people taigs!! Catch a grip ya Goat.

Because people think its dooms day just 'cos we might lose out on Goodwillie :lol: Riddy.

I and most of the board can tell what martybhoy is, I can assure you I'm not the only one. So I'll express my feelings cheers.

Goodwillie has went from a good player to a fucking world cup winner the way he's being talked about

He would have been a good player for us at the right price

I'm positive ally knows who his main striking target is and it wouldn't have been goodwillie

Good player is David Goodwillie, one that would have been a cracking signing for us, but we can get better for £2.8m or whatever, if the rumoured bid is true!?

IMO, we should have acted quicker and came in with the £2m but we haven't, we have lost out by the looks of it - we must move on and focus on other targets!

I'm not impressed one bit with our transfer dealings this summer, let's hope we learn and fast!

Now to target another striker, one with the quality to partner Nikica Jelavic.

I hope we have a backup identified because it could take weeks to get someone else in.

Not been linked with any other strikers which makes me think we dont have a plan B.

Get a dossier of strikers sent to Ibrox! :pipe:

Or he could turn out to be another Steven Fletcher… What's he worth these days?

Fletcher is an all right player. Wolves bought him for about £7M I think. Scored 10 goals last season.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Goodwillie does as well as him and becomes a big player for Scotland. Blackburn are awful though and play a shocking brand of football which might limit Goodwillie.

Because people think its dooms day just 'cos we might lose out on Goodwillie :lol: Riddy.

I and most of the board can tell what martybhoy is, I can assure you I'm not the only one. So I'll express my feelings cheers.

expressing your feelings like that will get you banned tho. :sherlock: So most of the board thinks he is a taig? Do you speak on behalf of them.

Lafferty is as talented as Goodwillie is anyway.

I genuinely think that.

I'm not a Laffery hater by any stretch, but really??

Lafferty seems to have 1 good game for every 3 bad ones.

That sort of sums up our squad sadly! :(