Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

what if Goodwillie knocks back crapburn because he want to hang around big bad glasgow just to see if

he can tempt someone into stabbing him

who knows how the modern footballers brain works

:lol:

glad to see some light hearted humour in this thread, might convince some people to untie their noose.

i love the fact that posters on here come away with "fuck him we have other targets we can go for"

what other targets? you mean one thats injured, one thats waiting untill he gets preseaon, one thats over priced and one that we have no chance of getting, yeah sure we do.

as i said before, the rangersjob is too big for ally and whyte will make sure of that, he's setting him up for a big fall.

We will make another bid and it will come down to where Goodwillie prefers to go. He's been our number one target all summer, we aren't going to give up easily.

Rubbish. If that's a confirmed bid, we won't go near that. We'll probably go back with a £2m bid and they'll rightly laugh us out the building. Really amateurish dealings from us, another stick to beat Ally with. Not that disappointed about losing out on Goodwillie, just disappointed by how poorly we conduct our business. Don't advertise your interest if you have no intentions of actually putting in a proper bid

The holes in our net are getting bigger with all the fish falling through, imo he was worth every penny of the £2m, if all the bears are feeling like me it will be a feeling of rising frustration.

The Arab trust have also posted it on there twitter.

twitter2_normal.jpgarabtrust1909 ArabTRUST A bid for David #Goodwillie of £2.8 million has now been accepted by United from Blackburn Rovers #P2BAA52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Cheers mate. Still can't see anything on sky or BBC you think that little keech Spence would have had it on , so he could gloat

i love the fact that posters on here come away with "fuck him we have other targets we can go for"

what other targets? you mean one thats injured, one thats waiting untill he gets preseaon, one thats over priced and one that we have no chance of getting, yeah sure we do.

as i said before, the rangersjob is too big for ally and whyte will make sure of that, he's setting him up for a big fall.

You don't think we have any other targets? It was Goodwillie or no-one?

Cheers mate. Still can't see anything on sky or BBC you think that little keech Spence would have had it on , so he could gloat

I posted the link in reply to your post prior to this one mate.

well gd side i hope chelsea hammer fuckburn every fn time we play them cant get my head around the fact that little celtic fuckboy got goodwillie also proves he not fussed about winning cups cuz i will say right now he will win fuck all at wankburn just like miller are cardiff

calm-down-calm-down.jpg

"Calm Down, Calm Down" :lol:

Goodwillie's not gone anywhere yet. (tu)

well gd side i hope chelsea hammer fuckburn every fn time we play them cant get my head around the fact that little celtic fuckboy got goodwillie also proves he not fussed about winning cups cuz i will say right now he will win fuck all at wankburn just like miller are cardiff

Calm down.

Goodwillie can't sit around forever waiting for Rangers to bid. He's probably as fed up with all of this as anyone else.

HOW? he was told the valuation of players and fanny'd about for long enough, no one to blame but himself and the rest of pound stretcher transfer teams we've installed at Ibrox.

You do realise it's not Allys money, do you?

It's not him who decides the bids, he only picks the players.

We never had a bid accepted so it isn't David Goodwillie's fault.

i blame rangers we knew the amount for over a year did nothing about it we need another striker in its been proved in our last 2 games that's the case hopefully we have other targets in mind what i dont what to happen is come near the end of the window we have no 1 in we end up panic buying bring in another fat over the hill former england star ie beattie

Hate to break the news but yet again we lose out on a player as dundee utd agree a fee of 2.8 million with blackburn rovers 2million cash upfront n 800k in add-ons.t. Thankyou very much mr whyte for bein a prick n nit gettin your finger out sooner tae get the boy your unwillingness to spend serious money in thr transfer market means we will continue to miss out on main targets