Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Championship clubs are offering £25k a week for players, if Goodwillie is getting offered that sort of money and a club is prepared to pay the asking fee we Utd want we wont compete. Whats getting annoying for me is the way we are publicly talking about potential transfer targets instead of getting the job done without the pish were hearing.

Seems Whitty is wanting to go to Bursaspor another miller scenario they are upping there offer again, get him tae fuck.

i understand not wanting to blow all our cash

but £2m was worth it

On the subject of blowing all our cash.

Say we spent 10 even 12 million this summer and brought in 4-5 quality players and a couple of squad players on 4 and 5 year contracts we wouldnt need to spend fukin 5 million every season after that we could just buy if we sell or need replacements etc.

2 million in the grand scheme of things isnt much when there is pretty much a guaranteed profit down the line.

Gettin a bit pissed off with whyte constantly doing these fucking interviews and telling everyone who we are after. Same with mcoist to an extent. Get it done behind the scenes. There is plenty of time to talk when hes sitting there beside you at a press conference

So because we have own our opinion of what a players value is we dont think its low enough whyte isn't giving ally his warchest ?

People need to wake up and see that what the club is trying to do is trying to do is get the best deal for the club and the club only.

2 things I've got an issue with - No Quotes and the Bursaspor wank going on about Whittaker.

If Whittaker's camp has arranged a deal behind our backs then he can fuck off as far as i'm concerned. I like him but to show a complete lack of respect to Ally and the fans is a disgrace!

If we end up signing a back up striking target and he flops when we could of put the extra 750k up to get goodwillie i will not be happy with mr whyte (td)

On the subject of blowing all our cash.

Say we spent 10 even 12 million this summer and brought in 4-5 quality players and a couple of squad players on 4 and 5 year contracts we wouldnt need to spend fukin 5 million every season after that we could just buy if we sell or need replacements etc.

2 million in the grand scheme of things isnt much when there is pretty much a guaranteed profit down the line.

Gettin a bit pissed off with whyte constantly doing these fucking interviews and telling everyone who we are after. Same with mcoist to an extent. Get it done behind the scenes. There is plenty of time to talk when hes sitting there beside you at a press conference

(tu)

That's what I'm thinking.

If this is true maybe we have someone in mind that's better than him for less cash?

I'll hang fire before flinging my rattles out the pram.

People jumping the gun as usual on here, believing what they're reading. We can compete with the English clubs, we just dont think hes worth 2m, that doesnt mean we dont have the 2m to spend.

Sky showed Scott Carson over in Turkey on helicopters and stuff having agreed personal terms even though the clubs havnt agreed a fee yet. No doubt Whitts has his contract at Bursa written out waiting to sign, his agent has amditted almost that. He will leave, just a matter of time.

If we end up signing a back up striking target and he flops when we could of put the extra 750k up to get goodwillie i will not be happy with mr whyte (td)

if we sign a back up striking target who turns out to be brilliant and save ourselves 750 k and goodwillie ends up in the clink I will be very happy with you mr whyte .