Walter Smith: The Football years

Broxi1872

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, looking forward to the next one.

One thing irritated me though, the constant referral to chasing 9 in a row and equalling ra selik. I was always under the impression we were going for 10, and the only person I can recall stating that was David Murray. Looking back, not doing the 10 is more annoying than the farce that was Manchester.

Always love seeing clips of Pittodrie in 87. Very possibly the best day of my life (hope the daughters dont read this!).

Absolutely brilliant viewing. It's just starting to hit me how much we'll miss him. And to think that I had the audacity to question his ability as a manager at any point in time! doh

Every job he's had (and I include keeping a piss poor Everton in the EPL for 4 years) has been a success.

So many memories packed into just 1 hour!! Brilliant programme that. Can't wait for next week! Just a shame they didn't show you THAT Chick Young interview the day after the AEK game!! :lol:

Was awesome viewing.

Liked it when fergie was talking about going to the dressing room at Elland rd and all he could hear was 'follow, follow' being sung!! I believe he called it 'amazing' :clap::clap:

The best bit for me was see miko when Rangers were celebrating a title win(cant remember which one so many they were waring the admiral top) you know the type the squad are all grouped together for the photos and miko is looking around and sees Davie Dodds behind him and ratses his hands up to cover D D face :D

The best bit for me was see miko when Rangers were celebrating a title win(cant remember which one so many they were waring the admiral top) you know the type the squad are all grouped together for the photos and miko is looking around and sees Davie Dodds behind him and ratses his hands up to cover D D face :D

:lol: I noticed someone doing that, but it was so quick I couldn't make out who it was!!

Anyone able to download the full show and upload it? My pal missed it and her internet is broke so I was gonna put it on a flash drive or something so she can watch it before part 2 (tu)

Anyone able to download the full show and upload it? My pal missed it and her internet is broke so I was gonna put it on a flash drive or something so she can watch it before part 2 (tu)

You wouldn't do all that if it was a boy :pipe:

Loved this can't wait for the second part!

Brings back so many wonderful memories - McCall, Gazza, Laudrup, Durrant, Cooper, McCoist to name but a few and those games against Leeds! And what about a fresh faced Sandy Robertson scoring one of the most important goals on the way to 9IAR!! :21: