2nd Derby date announced

Boab

The SPL have announced today that the second OF fixture of the season will be on Wednesday, 28, December.

Full fixtures to come, on Friday.

Official text.

Bang in the middle of ma 2 weeks off, prefer this to 12:00 on the Sunday after new year. Gives me longer to drink, the thing they have tried to prevent by moving it :lol:

Same mate :crabflute: . I'll still get some bevvying done after Hemed scores a Hat-trick :sherlock:

Same mate :crabflute: . I'll still get some bevvying done after Hemed scores a Hat-trick :sherlock:

A good 4 hours before and 4 hours after if the game is at the piggery and a haven't got a ticket. Cheers plod :beer1:

A hat-trick? Ur being greedy now :craphead:

For some reason I hate night matches against the tims.

When's the last time we won one ? Seems a long time ago anyway, I can't seem to think of one off the top of my head in the last few years :(

When's the last time we won one ? Seems a long time ago anyway, I can't seem to think of one off the top of my head in the last few years :(

Beating them 1-0 at the piggery during the 1999/2000 season. Rod Wallace scored.

That's the last one I can remember.

During 9 in a row season we beat them 1-0 laudrup scoring

Goram saved pierre van hoodwinks penalty

Beat them in November 2004, 2-1. Hartson scored first then Prso equalised with 2 minutes to go then Averladze won it in ET.

Last one I remember of anyway. Amazing night that was. I was overwhelmed with emotion when both goals went in and the final whistle went because of sheer relief. Never had I wanted to beat them so badly than night until the League Cup final last season. That has trumphed all as the most satisfying win against them ever.