Rangers players you've bumped into

Any players you've met just by bumping into them (rather than going to a dinner or waiting outside the training grounds)?

I've only met Papac when I worked in a garden centre (met Robbie Carlyle too, RANGERS FAN an all)

He was buying 3 bags of sand for his daughter.

Any others?

exclamation.png

• User Lionel_Kerkar banned!
  • Banned from: Global ban
  • Ban reason: Calling a Rangers fan a 'H**', then referring to Rangers as 'h***'- No Rangers fan does that.
  • Banned until: 17 January 1142806 - 04:11 AM

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any players you've met just by bumping into them (rather than going to a dinner or waiting outside the training grounds)?

I've only met Papac when I worked in a garden centre (met Robbie Carlyle too, H** an all)

He was buying 3 bags of sand for his daughter.

Any others?

Eh ?

The Goalie at a speakers doo, good friends with bob malcolms father, have met young bob on a few occasions, was talking to james beattie outside rugby park when we won the league(so i was told). Graeme Smith(the goalkeeper signed fae killie), from my area, lucky lad not to have his baws kicked.

Thats me :lol:

What happenend to you btw?

I thought I recognised the name :lol:

Tried to sneak through the security but got swiftly KB'd lol Ended up walking round to where the buses were to find a pub but bumped into someone selling a ticket :D Got in 10mins after kick off, Lisbon Lions Lower!

Cheers for attempting to sneak me through that night mate, helping a fellow Bear n all that :uk:

RangersandArsenal still post on here ? No seen him in a wee while.

I thought I recognised the name :lol:

Tried to sneak through the security but got swiftly KB'd lol Ended up walking round to where the buses were to find a pub but bumped into someone selling a ticket :D Got in 10mins after kick off, Lisbon Lions Lower!

Cheers for attempting to sneak me through that night mate, helping a fellow Bear n all that :uk:

RangersandArsenal still post on here ? No seen him in a wee while.

I honestly tried my best, but R&A ruined it cos he was too steaming :lol:

That's brilliant anyway ! Lucky cunt !!

Not posted in a long time, I've not spoke to him since Kilmarnock, he'll probably come back when the Season starts.

Had Ally McCosit and Ian Durrant in my Da's old house in Pollok from when he used to sing in the wee Rangers Club quite a few times. :cool:

Bobby Russell was the first player I met at my mates birthday party in Primary School.

Met Chris Burke at my cousins party..remember thinking he might be gay!