Rangers players you've bumped into

I work in a clothes shop on Argyle Street and served Andy Goram, My mate served Naismith a few weeks ago aswell. Gary Hooper was also in with his dad and his dad came over to me while I was serving on tills with a huge queue waiting to be served and said "Eh pal, someone want to come over n help ma son", to which a looked over n said "Sorry, I am pretty busy here, I have a queue of customers to serve first", he was ragin a never dropped everythin to run after Hooper.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Richard Gough. Rangers were playing a pre season tour in Denmark and we were playing Ikast. Gough was sitting in a pub sucking a pint and I happened to mention that maybe he was not playing tonight. Bad injury mate was his explaination but he was remarkably fit to play the next match on tour.

met All the current first team after being mascot in November 2010 against Aberdeen! & met McGregor in braehead, Lafferty & Naismith in silverburn & goram & numan outside ibrox

& gregg wylde & Kyle hutton & McGregor again at evening with the stars & dioufy jig davo Healy & Alexander & ness at player of the year this year

I work in a clothes shop on Argyle Street and served Andy Goram, My mate served Naismith a few weeks ago aswell. Gary Hooper was also in with his dad and his dad came over to me while I was serving on tills with a huge queue waiting to be served and said "Eh pal, someone want to come over n help ma son", to which a looked over n said "Sorry, I am pretty busy here, I have a queue of customers to serve first", he was ragin a never dropped everythin to run after Hooper.

I wouldn't a served the cunt anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

met kris boyd n got a photo with him in blackpool pleasure beach 2 seasons ago haha

also met jorg albertz in 1998 (?) - he was pals with my uncles pal who had a shop just along the road from me - signed my home top.

I was walking across a zebra crossing last year and El Hadji stopped for me in his white/blue mercedes. I was routed to the spot for a moment until i realized i was being immature so i gave him a thumbs up and crossed over.

He was also with a nice girl.

I bumped into Davie weir 2 days b4 the Uefa cup final at the bp garage at gartnavel. I said Alrite Davie boy, best of luck on wednesday", "cheers mate, you got tickets?" he replied. I spoke with him for a min or 2 and went in my way. True gent

I also seen the kaiser last Friday at the same garage. I didn't speak to him though.

met All the current first team after being mascot in November 2010 against Aberdeen! & met McGregor in braehead, Lafferty & Naismith in silverburn & goram & numan outside ibrox

& gregg wylde & Kyle hutton & McGregor again at evening with the stars & dioufy jig davo Healy & Alexander & ness at player of the year this year

You are a mad Rangers stalker, haha :pipe:

met Lafferty at Costa in Buchanan Galleries when he had just signed...met Artur Numan on a flight to Amsterdam, even stranger, met Big Eck in Borders in Sydney with his wife about 3 weeks after he got sacked, actually really nice guy, absolutely gutted he was

My dad nearly ran over Albertz in the motor at Bellahouston. (Wouldve probably damaged the motor more than him tbh)

Met Julien Rodriguez at the St Enoch center. Cunt looked like an Eastern European hitman with a big sheepskin rimmed jacket on. Guy was built like a house as well.

Bumped into Aaron Niguez few seasons back out the toon with his pals.

Met Charlie Miller in Castlemilk when I was really young. Remember in Gateway (Somerfield now) being starstruck and my folks told me to say hello. Said "Alright Charlie" he was like "Alright wee man!". Jaw nearly hit the deck :lol:

Served the Ulster Gazelle in my work as well. Looks skinny on the telly but he's actually quite built. Surprisingly broad boy! My mate went to serve him he didn't know who he was. Barged in like "nah mate im servin him" :lol:

I am not sure if I've posted this before....but my mates dad ran a nightclub in London and ended up in there for Sean wright Phillips birthday party. Gazza turned up and was sat sipping vodka with him all night, got a video of him doin the flute and everything! Shame the guy was a legend, but he clearly had a problem.