Vfl Bochum 3 Vs 0 Rangers

Broxi1872

If we get beat off hearts and put out of europe then il worry , but im not gonna lose any sleep over a couple of pre season friendlies . If anything it will have shown ally that we cant settle with this squad and we have to bring in some quality which I have faith he will

Say what you want, but if we win these games it instals confidence in the team and fans. If we lose a couple more this board will go in to meltdown. I'ts almost there as it is.

Whyte will go into Meltdown because McCoist is giving the youth a chance and they arent winning the game for us ?.

Say what you want but its when we bring on youth and change out goalkeeper to another who isnt anywhere near as good as McGregor that we get beat. Some of the comments on here are disgusting. Im waiting for the first serious league is over comment, should be soon by the way people are heading, almost suicide.

Say what you want, but if we win these games it instals confidence in the team and fans. If we lose a couple more this board will go in to meltdown. I'ts almost there as it is.

Exactly. The same folks were oan here earlier in the week laughing aboot THEM losing tae an Australian side.

Why is it funny when THEY lose a pre-season friendly, but it's ok for us when we lose them?

We need tae win every game we play in, including these pre season games against weaker opposition, tae build up our confidence.

Whyte will go into Meltdown because McCoist is giving the youth a chance and they arent winning the game for us ?.

Say what you want but its when we bring on youth and change out goalkeeper to another who isnt anywhere near as good as McGregor that we get beat. Some of the comments on here are disgusting. Im waiting for the first serious league is over comment, should be soon by the way people are heading, almost suicide.

Think he means Rangersmedia :lol:

If we do not get a reasonable result/performance in our next game in Germany, I can envisage the torrid time ahead for Alistair, a 100% losing record in his first games in charge will not be received with any degree of equanimity.

wow grim score

it may be a freindly but if we cant compete with teams like this but actually get well beaten the signs are not good

we need quality players in midfield and defence sharpish or i dont think mcoist will last long