Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

hopefully this reliable source isn't as a m8 of mines has stated in the past "his m8s pals das dug who works at murray park" But the other bears on this forum seem to trust you so hopefully these rumors are true. If not il be back here with some very harsh words, As all this added transfer talk is gettin me pure sodden btw.

hopefully this reliable source isn't as a m8 of mines has stated in the past "his m8s pals das dug who works at murray park" But the other bears on this forum seem to trust you so hopefully these rumors are true. If not il be back here with some very harsh words, As all this added transfer talk is gettin me pure sodden btw.

I understand why you're so weary but cwoodloyal especially has the trust of the majority of all posters on this forum. (tu)

He was the one who broke the news about Whyte's takeover before any news outlet had a clue and has been right about a good number of stories in similar circumstances before. (tu)

I'm excited as fuck now! :(:lol:

I'm scared that I'm leaving myself open to another fall but I trust cwoodloyal and Dunny. (tu)

By the way, it's CM Punk on a free transfer after his contract expired. Ally wants him in the middle of midfield for the Old Firm games to GTS Brown every time the referee turns his back.

Signing of the decade.

I'm excited as fuck now! :(:lol:

I'm scared that I'm leaving myself open to another fall but I trust cwoodloyal and Dunny. (tu)

By the way, it's CM Punk on a free transfer after his contract expired. Ally wants him in the middle of midfield for the Old Firm games to GTS Brown every time the referee turns his back.

:lol::lol: