***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Good performance today, one of our better away performances. ICT sat back, if they had went for us I think we would have opened them up with ease. The difference playing midfielders who can close down players make. We pressured ICT defenders when we got forward and had a lot of the posession in danger areas, something we dont always do. Improved performance and pleased with the result.

Ness, Ortiz, Edu all impressive today...

Now what I want to know is why Tansey didnt get sent off for his second foul there, which was worse than Edu's second challenge.

We have played well today shame for Edu to see red but well done to him for following up Jela's 2nd penalty.I am litte dissapointed we did not get more goals and some offside and handball decisions went against us.Not sure what Terry Butcher is complaining about Caley got a fair few decisions benefit them.Some times we were a bit out of position at the back but did well considering injuries including Bartley.The three points are the main thing and Ness coming back and doing well was a nice bonus also.

Three points well done.

Good points

Edu is a forward playing midfield player, alert round the box as shown by goal. Also has a fair shot in him.

Ness must play every week, gives so much to the team.

Perry look steady

Ortiz seemed to have a bit more freedom, rather than stuck out wide.

Wallace again looked the part.

Not so good.

Bartley groin problem

Broadfoot just not there really.

Jelavic would still like to see someone play alongside him.

Don't like 3 rd strip.

Jury still out.

Goian looks good on the ball, maybe silly thing to say given his height but, not sure of he is strong enough.

Best part of the game.

Great to hear Fields of Ulster , was a big fav of mine in the 70s

Clean sheet.

PLEASED FOR ALLY TODAY, considering all the injuries his team selection and tactics was good. Some steady performances from Ness, Perry, Wallace. Edu played well to, all in all a good days work. WATP Championeees,

I'm more than happy with that performance and result. Dominated the game from start to finish, the benefit of having Ness in the side is that we have a player with composure who will put his foot on the ball and pick a pass. Wallace again impressed, Goian looked solid, Bartley looked good until his injury but Perry also looked solid. I think there is more to come from Ortiz as well, he's showing promise. It could've been so much more today but I'm happy with the clean sheet and the fact we played a passing game, got rid of that long ball nonsense.

I don't know if it was because of the head knock but Naisy looked lethargic today, we maybe should've gave Fleck a run out

MOTM : Ness/Wallace - Toss up

fucking yaaaaaaaaas get it round them cunts yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

And? A goal is a goal, we played well today.

And if Rangers didn't get the 2 pens today? would we have still played well? Rangers need to start carving teams open and getting better delivery into the box. Nice play passing the ball around without creating opportunities.

funny how a most of the edu "haters" admit he scored a good goal, but the edu "lovers" dont seem to mention his sending off as a bad point in the game?

first yellow card was not deserved, the second one was though, and he should have been more aware.

now edu has ruined his chance to kick on and draw confidence from a desent performance and good goal.

oh well

funny how a most of the edu "haters" admit he scored a good goal, but the edu "lovers" dont seem to mention his sending off as a bad point in the game?

first yellow card was not deserved, the second one was though, and he should have been more aware.

now edu has ruined his chance to kick on and draw confidence from a desent performance and good goal.

oh well

this

i dont think we were that great to be honest. We dominated possession and certainly passed the ball a lot better which is a big positive. However we created very little chances which is disappointing considering the amount of possession we had. No point passing the ball about in midfield, we need to get the ball into the box more and create more chances. Still inverness is always a tough place to come to and at least we didnt get beaten 3-2 :lol:

Can I just add to this thread that Billy 'jug ears' Dodds, the man who publicly stated he "no longer considers himself a Rangers supporter" (Evening Times), who was working with Laim 'sehhh-ven' McLeod on BBC Radio 'We-Hate-Rangers' Scotland - is a little cunt.

Pure and simply a little cunt.