Fed Up With All Talk And Little Else

nvager

The 3 signings we've made have been under the radar, so to speak. Nobody had a clue about Ortiz until he was at Murray Park, same with Bedoya. And although we knew we had already bid for Wallace and got rejected, he was undergoing a medical before we knew we had a bid accepted for him.

The way things should be.

celtic do the same thing ffs took them 15 years to get roy keane ffs dont see the media goin after lawwell do ye ????

Fuck the bheggars.

Up until now our transfer dealings have been embarrassing.

Cant see a welcome thread so might as well get stuck in.

I agree with what the OP is saying to a certain extent. Ally and Whyte should refrain from stating things as if they are 100% fact when they are actually not. Ally is between a rock and a hard place because he needs to find the balance of how much information to give and how much information to keep private.

the early start to the season certainly hasn't helped us with transfer targets.

We knew that there was going to be an earlier start to the season, we should have acted quicker!

A quick start in the transfer market and on the park was required and we have failed to do so; the results and number of signings show this at this early stage in the season.

I hope things improve and fast.

Maybe i think Ally and Whyte are building our expectations with the transfer targets being public and then the fact our negotiation skills are to be desired with low bid after low bid which is resulting in it being a let down for the fans.

I've never known Rangers to deal this way in the transfer market and being so public its as though its a publicity stunt which is back firing its a strange one time will tell by end of transfer window.

We knew that there was going to be an earlier start to the season, we should have acted quicker!

A quick start in the transfer market and on the park was required and we have failed to do so; the results and number of signings show this at this early stage in the season.

I hope things improve and fast.

the season didn't start early for every team,other teams wouldn't be in as much of a rush to make a decision.

every player supposedly gets a clean slate in pre season,so managers need time.

i'm not making excuses though,so far our transfer dealings have been dreadful.

"All I've seen is a bunch of low foreheads who think they can change the world with dreams and talk. It's too late for that. If you're not ready to act give me a break and shut up."

(Arnold, The Running Man, 1987)

the season didn't start early for every team,other teams wouldn't be in as much of a rush to make a decision.

every player supposedly gets a clean slate in pre season,so managers need time.

i'm not making excuses though,so far our transfer dealings have been dreadful.

Pish.

Clubs have plenty of players that they know they'll sell if the right deal is agreed, however early in the summer it is.

Still trying to keep up the hope but time is ticking away now but i will hold out for the last couple of days, really hope we get some more quality in.

Not impressed at our transfer dealings so far though.

How anyone can't think that Lee Wallace is already looking like money well spent is beyond me.

One good signing doesn't make a good transfer window, and more importantly in our position it certainly won't win us the league

No, but the statement was "Not impressed by our transfer dealings so far". No exceptions were made.

It is getting pretty tough not to be concerned. The way we conducted ourselves in the Goodwillie saga was pathetic. If we don't value Verhoek at 2.5m fair enough, I haven't seen enough of him but we are struggling to bring in players and doing a lot of talking at the same time.