My Pal Says He Would Play For The Tims

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that ad rather be on the dole than ever play for they manky clatty bastards

You would rather your children struggled growing up than having the best money can buy?

If I had children I would hope I would do anything to give them the best upbringing i could and if a person doesnt feel like that then they shouldnt have children.

If Celtic offered me the chance to play professional football & pay me £10k/wk to do so ... of course I would, i don't believe anyone wouldn't.

Now, If Rangers came along and offered less, then yes I would choose them but it would have to be not very much less.

If i was a professional footballer, this is how i earn my wage. My career will span from the age of 16 throught to, say 35.

Starting at 16 through to 19/20, i would imagine i would be on £1k/wk (possibly more but not much) .. giving me approx £200k

As i improve, i would imagine my salary would also, so form 20-30 i amy get anywhere between £10-20k (going up and down if i move clubs), so on avergae £15k/wk, giving me a further £7.8m.

Heading into the twighlight of my career, i would beging to drop down the leagues, so my salary would drop to say £10k/wk for the remaining 5 yrs, giving me £2.6m

That would make my career salary of £10-11m ... sounds fantastic !!

Of course, as a high earner in the top tax bracket i pay 40% of that back to the gov't, damn i have now earned £5.5m.

Of course, i have to live .. mortgage to pay, agent to pay, cars to run etc etc, who knows ... say 50% goes on that (akthough likely to be much higher) ... i could be left with £2-3m.

That last figure doesn;t take account of nights out etc ... now, don't forget, my career ended at 35 but I will live until im, say 80 with no discernable future salary.

Now .... who's money would you accept ?????

So my pal says when playing for the bears earning £5000 a week he would play for celtic if they offered £10000 a week because he could provide for his family and give his child a better education and a better house etc etc.

I've just about come to blows with him over how ridiculous it is but he says any bear father with a brain would do the same....

What are your thoughts boys?

my thoughts are that if you are almost coming to blows with your pal over a football argument then one or both of you need to talk to someone about anger issues.

as for the question, i would leave rangers for double my wage and go to pretty much any other team except celtic.

even doubling my wage could not make me put on the hoops.

different scenario though. - you are playing for st. mirren and are on 800 quid a week, Ranges have NOT bid for you and are showing no signs of doing so. Now celtic come and offer you 10k per week...what do you do?

As would i if Rangers didnt want me. So long as i didnt need to hide my UDA tattoo when i was playing! Playing for them done Bears like Dalglish, McGrain, Rambo, McLeod and Provan no harm!

I don't think anyone respects you on here

I would deffo take the chance to play with the tarriers for a season or two, as I would be getting paid more by them, and then end of season bonuses from The Rangers for ensuring our management staff received regular briefings on their scouting prospects and planned team sheets, etc. Once I had completed my mission I would then return as a hero by doing a wee Mo having been paraded in the morning at the piggery and then signing for the SOW in the afternoon.

:crabflute:

I don't think anyone respects you on here

:lol:

One would need to be pretty sad to care whether they are respected on a public forum frequented by so many neds, taigs, bigots and children or not.

The fact you have the second most obvious cheerleader repping you speaks volumes Gaz. The other one will no doubt be in shortly.

Some of the narrow minded excuses not to play for them are embarrassing.

Never, Never, Never, my life wouldn't be worth living my whole family are all die hard blue noses they dont like tims, they hate anything in green and white that moves as do I, they would shun me if I signed for THE ENEMY not that I'd want to anyway, I dont buy into the, I would play for Rangers for nothing, crap that some fans come out with but I'd be happy with five grand a week thats more than enough to look after your family :uk: ,

Nearly came to blows way people before about this but a can honestly say ad never play for them even if they offered me 10 times ma wage.

The thought actually makes me feel sick!

Hahaha you are a sack mate.