Time To Cash In On Jelavic.

LegendofCoop

Now we're out of Europe, limited funds if we can get £10m (as some have valued him at) I'd bite your hand off!

Slow, indecisive and, well....generally...not all he's cracked up to be to be frank! Will score the odd peach, but if he can't score against this level of shite in Europe then he's a luxury we can't afford to be honest.

Get in £10m for him and buy a few players.

Tin hat time. :pipe:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be lucky to get what we paid after his start to the season!

He's undoubtedly one of our best players and to be fair to him their isn't much you can do when the ball is being humped up to you all game. We need a creative midfielder/winger. What i'd give to be able to talk McCoist into buying Weiss.

Said it before and i'll say it again. Naismith is our most important player and should be our captain as well. Missed him big time tonight.

Now we're out of Europe, limited funds if we can get £10m (as some have valued him at) I'd bite your hand off!

Slow, indecisive and, well....generally...not all he's cracked up to be to be frank! Will score the odd peach, but if he can't score against this level of shite in Europe then he's a luxury we can't afford to be honest.

Get in £10m for him and buy a few players.

Tin hat time. :pipe:

Are you a complete spastic?

Whyt sell our best player and most liekely source of goals now with almost no time to bring players in. That woudl be a one way trip to losing the SPL and having to kickoff in the euro qualifiers in o around June next year. great idea

Just said this in the match thread.

I agree with badger that he is head and shoulders above what we have but I said a few days ago we overrate him far too much. Would be tempted to sell if we can get good money for him and bring in a couple of strikers

These are the sort of threads that really disapoint me, he was better than anything we had last year and is probably still one of the top 3 players at the team, he is having a bad start to the season.

FFS why on earth would you sell your marksman after a few bad games