My Compliments To Mo Edu

OneDavidCooper

To be honest he's been one of the better players for us on the pitch, but that doesn't really say much as we're playing absolute pish right now. Think we need to take off Ortiz as he's just been hiding all game IMO. We do need to get the ball out to the flanks more in the second half and spread them out then I think they're there for the taking. Naisy looks like scoring today and hopefully he'll grab one or two.

I'm his biggest critic............... but his 1st half display today against the Tangerine Shite was very good.

Best I've seen him play in a long time.

Keep it up lad.

Sorry, but I think you must have been watching a different game. He was his usual wasteful, listless self.

Nah you were clearly watching another game I'm afraid, Edu was not wasteful at all. This post is just typical from certain people who refuse to give Edu any praise and will always slate or slag him for nothing.

Some people really don't understand football or actual key positions in formations, Edu was playing a Busquets type role today and did very well for what he was asked to do. Such as keep possession, start attacks, switch play, protecting the back 4, closing down play and Edu also set up the best chance in the first half which Naismith should have scored with.

Some think if you don't take players on or score goals you don't play well, which is a load of nonsense and a typical British mentality.

Very strong case he was MOTM.

:praise:

Played great today.

Nah you were clearly watching another game I'm afraid, Edu was not wasteful at all. This post is just typical from certain people who refuse to give Edu any praise and will always slate or slag him for nothing.

Some people really don't understand football or actual key positions in formations, Edu was playing a Busquets type role today and did very well for what he was asked to do. Such as keep possession, start attacks, switch play, protecting the back 4, closing down play and Edu also set up the best chance in the first half which Naismith should have scored with.

Some think if you don't take players on or score goals you don't play well, which is a load of nonsense and a typical British mentality.

(tu)

Edu had a better than average game. Although, my interpretation of his average game is a poor performance. So really, he just had a game neither worthy of too much praise or criticism. If today was his average performance, he'd nearly be worth starting every game.