*** The Official Champions V St Mirren Thread ***

Broxi

Fucking in work and was kept updated thru BBC website, almost cryed on the phone to a customer when it popped up 1-1 :anguish:

Absolute pish! Can't comment on anything from the game as I haven't seen it.

No excuse to drop points. Against St Mirren. At Ibrox.

We need to sort out our home form and pronto. We look lethargic, aside from the Celtic game, and unless we see some improvement then we will drop more points at home than away. We cannot rely on a 1-0 lead going into the last 15 minutes. As much as the end of the game is a problem, a bigger issue is the fact that we cannot start a game well, it takes us ages to get going and we labour for the rest of the game because of it

Yeah, we only have a fantastic defence and went on a fantastic winning run and top the league by 10 points. <cr>

If you think we are fantastic then you need to get to specs avers mate!!!

I can think of a good few posts and crossbars coming to out rescue already this season.

With alot of hard away games coming up, games like today should be easily won. Not holding on til the last minute then fucking it up.

I am just glad the tims are so pish, but we had a chance to wind them today, and never took it

I can think of a good few posts and crossbars coming to out rescue already this season.

With alot of hard away games coming up, games like today should be easily won. Not holding on til the last minute then fucking it up.

I am just glad the tims are so pish, but we had a chance to wind them today, and never took it

By far the best team in Scotland. Stop your moaning.

Playing 45 minutes before waking up is getting ridiculous.

Ally needs to get these players going out fired up or we'll start dropping more points.

Also would like to see McKay on the left when he's fit and use Wylde as a impact substitue. Wylde is far too inconsistent and his final ball is usually reeking.

Ah, so the form beforehand is being used as a reason that people shouldn't critisise that shite today?

As an overall SPL season, it has been very acceptable so far.

I look at the overall picture as opposed to basing a whole season's form on one game in order to let me moan like a little baby when we drop two points and remain unbeaten.

But knock yourself out.

s an overall SPL season, it has been very acceptable so far.

I look at the overall picture as opposed to basing a whole season's form on one game in order to let me moan like a little baby when we drop two points and remain unbeaten.

But knock yourself out.

Same stuff was said last season when Inverness got a point at Ibrox to end a long winning run, but from that moment we had no real consistancy until we got to the run-in around April time. Two tough away games coming up so I get the feeling we're in for a sticky patch, hope to be proved very wrong.

We've had some poor displays this season that we got away with and today we didn't, there's a long way to go in the season so yes I will moan if I want. I'm not calling for Ally to be sacked so I don't see the overreaction. Do you think players just intitled to have a shite game and result because there's been a good run?

Same stuff was said last season when Inverness got a point at Ibrox to end a long winning run, but from that moment we had no real consistancy until we got to the run-in. Two tough away games coming up so I get the feeling we're in for a sticky patch, hope to be proved very wrong.

We've had some poor displays this season that we got away with and today we didn't, there's a long way to go in the season so yes I will moan if I want. I'm not calling for Ally to be sacked and apart so I don't see the overreaction. Do you think players just intitled to have a shite game and result because there's been a good run?

Not at all, but even when a player has a good game you seem to take pleasure in talking it down as has been shown in the Whittaker thread.

I just can't see why any Bluenose would be looking to talk down our start to the SPL so vividly after today's performance. Can't win them all, but we certainly haven't lost any yet.

Left the house to take the wee one out for the afternoon, the tarriers were down 2-0. Left my phone at home so was oblivious to both results until 10 mins ago. Was actually in Kilmarnock and had a cheeky grin on my face all afternoon, don't feel so smug now. Always assume 3 pts are a given at home to St Mirren.

On the plus side, their still pish and down in third still.

I go to all the games, home and away, but I seem to have missed the posts and cross bars that have come to our rescue.

Can you maybe refresh my memory?

A chance to wind them? We're ten points clear in October. What more do you want?

I go to all the games, home and away, but I seem to have missed the posts and cross bars that have come to our rescue.

Can you maybe refresh my memory?

A chance to wind them? We're ten points clear in October. What more do you want?

Killie and Celtic at Ibrox for starts. Been a few more

Aberdeen hit bar at 1-0 possibly?? Or hibs

Their has been a good few mate.

t's a disappointing result for us today & it was a poor performance in my opinion. We never really got control of the midfield & failed to take advantage of the chances we had. It was a bad day at the office & we wll hopefully see a positive reaction from the team.

The result at rugby park means no real damage has been done but we should really be taking of any slip ups by Celtic especially in situations like today when we have a home game.

Might get ripped on for bringing this up, but did anyone else notice the amount of 2 on 1 and 3 on 1's we had in the 2nd half that resulted in blocked shots from horrible distances instead of taking the pass and maybe getting a decent scoring chance.

Flame away, but it's a valid point.