Richard Wright

Muff

A good few rumours going about Liverpool that Smith is set to move for Wright who is out of contract in the summer.

Please god no.

He is up there in the Everton supporters eyes along with Nyarko, Baarsden, Barret and Madar as one of the worst.

He has no confidence, doesn't command his area, crap at crosses, his defence have no confidence in him. The list can go on

I think Smith would play Wright ahead of Mac should we go for him. Honestly think that Watty will be in for a number 1 come the summer.

Possibly.

I know McGregor isn't the finished article but I don't think a GK is a priority, so I don't think we should spend the bulk of our budget on a GK when we could strengthen other positions.

Unless he snaps up someone like your man Hilderbrand on a Bosman.

Fifa has every agent in the book listed. You just have to find the name of the players agent and your all ready to go.

*looks for Ronaldinho's agent*

I think Smith would play Wright ahead of Mac should we go for him. Honestly think that Watty will be in for a number 1 come the summer.

Possibly.

I know McGregor isn't the finished article but I don't think a GK is a priority, so I don't think we should spend the bulk of our budget on a GK when we could strengthen other positions.

Unless he snaps up someone like your man Hilderbrand on a Bosman.

I agree with this. We should perceviere with McGregor!