Laudrup

JamieD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazza was great. Brian was Special.

I know it gets debated often but there is only 1 winner.

chuck in Mols, Gio, Thern, Numan, Amo, Ricksen, ferguson, reina, arteta.

the good days.

I can hardly remember Thern. Just THAT goal.

The first season esapecially was just unbelievable no settling in time at all just absolute perfection from the moment he put on the blue jersey.

I always wonder if we could have put him in the team that was cheated by Marseille that may have been the season we won our first European Cup :crabflute:.

Lets just hope he's back to health soon and back among us :clap:

Last I heard he was back to health mate, but given his recent scare the club really should be inviting him out at half time so we can all show our appreciation.

What was the Jimmy Nichol quote after we played Raith at Starks?

Something like "only 2 people could have played football on that pitch: one was God and the other was Brian Laudrup!!"

Absolutely phenomenal player and a class act of a guy to boot. Cherished memories growing up with this man!!

Also, someone has my fave goal as an avatar(?), when it was pissing down at Hampden against them and he took it round the goalie and slotted it home - Annoni is just looking admiring at him from the distance as he celebrates :praise:

Last I heard he was back to health mate, but given his recent scare the club really should be inviting him out at half time so we can all show our appreciation.

he's still not out the woods and is spending a lot of time with family and friends. he's been over visiting a few times recently.

I remember a game at Rugby Park and it was absolutely lashing down, could barely stand up but Brian was literally walking or that should be running on water, a fantastic talent that we had the good fortune to have at our club even for the limited time he was here, a genius.

I've watched Rangers for over 50 years, and no other player has given me the pleasure that Brian Laudrup did.

I've seen some cracking footballers at Ibrox, but that man was fucking genius.

Naw mate! Hubbard was genius....Laudrup exceeded genius :praise: :praise: :praise: