Celtic Game

dummiesoot

I am so fed up watching teams play Celtic, create lots of chances, miss the lot of them and Celtic run up the park and either score via Nakamura or the goalie throws one in, lets hope we take all our chances against them and gie them a right royal humping.

I agree, Boydy hat-trick

Naw - hat-trick from SEBO. :lol: That would be perfect!

i said that for the game at parkhead when i found out he was starting, i havent seen him since though :( would be the best way to end a season, sebo coming up with a winner :D

I don't understand why we sometimes don't even put sebo on the bench.

Ach... think sebo boyd will start for us against the tic, and dado out on the left.

We are going for a win, because after next week, 2nd place is wrapped up.

boyd hatrick and a dado header to round it all off :D straight after mcgeady scores a conselation, nae nakarmura free kicks in this match (has he even scored against us?)

Nakamura to the best of my knowledge hasnt scored against us he certainly hasnt this season hes been taken off 2wice when hes played against us

boyd hatrick and a dado header to round it all off :D straight after mcgeady scores a conselation, nae nakarmura free kicks in this match (has he even scored against us?)

Nakamura to the best of my knowledge hasnt scored against us he certainly hasnt this season hes been taken off 2wice when hes played against us

He's been quite rubbish against us actually.