Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think it would be better to have organised a petition to hand in and make a focal point of it. It would certainly add some weight behind the protest if there was a 50,000 signature petition handed in to the BBC on the day.

Just my tuppenceworth.

What's stopping you organising that? If you think it's s good idea you should do it!

Personal I think it would be a waste of time but I would still sign it.

The more angles we attack them from the merrier.

This protest is a must now though!

I still think it would be better to have organised a petition to hand in and make a focal point of it. It would certainly add some weight behind the protest if there was a 50,000 signature petition handed in to the BBC on the day.

Just my tuppenceworth.

I am assuming that the intention after this petition has been handed in is to get a meeting with senior management?

If it is then as Willhelm says this was done over 2 years ago by Vanguard and we had a meeting with Ian Small and other senior managers. They of course refuted all allegations of bias and gave no assurances at all that they would take on board any of our complaints.

Essentially what i am trying to say is been there done it got the t-shirt and nothing changed.

Craig Whyte and Rangers tried the diplomatic route and it got them nowhere hence the all out ban on the BBC.

With respect taking in a petition with x amount of signatures on it will get you nowhere.

1000 Rangers fans standing outside their headquarters will make them and London take notice.

Shame to deny good Bears on FF the opportunity to demonstrate against the BBC. Most are well awre of what's going, but are scared to say anything in case they get bthe life ban treatment.

Sad really.

Behaviour the SNP Scottish Nazi Party would be proud of.

Shame to deny good Bears on FF the opportunity to demonstrate against the BBC. Most are well awre of what's going, but are scared to say anything in case they get bthe life ban treatment.

Sad really.

Rumour is Admin and Mods are under orders to chop any mention of the protest .

Also are you Willhelm of VB perchance .

He is Wilhelm from everywhere, mate. Nowhere do men of his calibre hide under different names.

They must be, every mention ive made of it had been chopped. Thread on there now re dundee utd 5th nov it's titled and someone mentioned the protest in a post on there and the post was chopped its pathetic!

They must be, every mention ive made of it had been chopped. Thread on there now re dundee utd 5th nov it's titled and someone mentioned the protest in a post on there and the post was chopped its pathetic!

They can keep chopping and deleting for all i care as it just shows how pathetic they are and how utterly obsessed Dingwall is with power and control.

Like i said he could have allowed a thread on the site but made it clear they weren't endorsing it but as free thinking and democratic Rangers supporters it was up to each individual if they wanted to go or not.

Now becoming quite comical the amount of good honest bears who are being banned from that site.

Keep it up Mark as they will all have to go somewhere and it will not be back on FF that's for sure.

No you'll no - you'll be in the pub, like any sensible fan. :beer1:

Your definition of sensible is obviously different to mine. You stick to the pub and we'll soon see how many non sensible fans turn out for the protest.

Wonder if you will walk by them and tell them in person they are not sensible.

Your definition of sensible is obviously different to mine. You stick to the pub and we'll soon see how many non sensible fans turn out for the protest.

Wonder if you will walk by them and tell them in person they are not sensible.

I shall certainly be walking past them as I will likeley be drinking in the Crowne Plazza - happy to speak to anyone on my views but to stop might mean that I am seen to be supporting the protest and adding numbers so I will give that a pass. Also I am genuinely interested in the numbers that will turn up - 50,000 at the game and I would say you are doing excellent if you get 500 but I suspect it will be less than that - time will tell.

I shall certainly be walking past them as I will likeley be drinking in the Crowne Plazza - happy to speak to anyone on my views but to stop might mean that I am seen to be supporting the protest and adding numbers so I will give that a pass. Also I am genuinely interested in the numbers that will turn up - 50,000 at the game and I would say you are doing excellent if you get 500 but I suspect it will be less than that - time will tell.

Why are you so opposed to it, do you fundamentally disagree with the fact that the BBC show distain towards Rangers at best or is it that you simply think the protest wont achieve anything?