Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

Here's a different approach then. If there is no agenda and we are all paranoid fantasists then perhaps you can give me your opinion as to why the BBC have not thus far commissioned any hard hitting documentaries in to the following subjects.

Sectarianism and Nepotism at GCC.

The Mosson Affair.

The Purcell Affair.

Neil Lennon, IRA leaders and property deals.

Roman Catholic Church in Scotland (Winning,Conti,Devine,O'Brien et al) covering up alleged child abuse in Scotland.

You forgot Monklandsgate

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Institutionally biased may be the wrong description.

However, I am certain there is a significant enough number of biased employees within the organisation to skew BBC Scotland`s output.

I reckon the Beeb has a large number of both Rangers and Celtic fans who all support different political party's. Just comparing it to any company i've ever worked for. The Beeb wont be any different. In fact, they'll be an even more diverse bunch at the Beeb as there's hundreds of staff.

I reckon the Beeb has a large number of both Rangers and Celtic fans who all support different political party's. Just comparing it to any company i've ever worked for. The Beeb wont be any different. In fact, they'll be an even more diverse bunch at the Beeb as there's hundreds of staff.

You remind me of someone very much, just can't quite put my finger on who it is...No, something isn't right here.

You remind me of someone very much, just can't quite put my finger on who it is...No, something isn't right here.

May i ask what was wrong with my comment?

I dont know what companies you've worked for but the ones i've worked for arent set up based on allegiances to a footy team. How ridiculous to even suggest such a thing. People need to wake up if they think football is that important, or that the majority of bosses out there would be so narrow minded.

May i ask what was wrong with my comment?

I dont know what companies you've worked for but the ones i've worked for arent set up based on allegiances to a footy team. How ridiculous to even suggest such a thing. People need to wake up if they think football is that important, or that the majority of bosses out there would be so narrow minded.

May I suggest you pull your heid out of your anus and wake up then. This is the west of scotland. Bitterness runs deeply

703 attending the facebook event.

Considering a lot of people going might not know of the facebook event/dont have facebook and the ones who will be taking pals with them I reckon there will be around 1000+

Looking forward to it :D

Considering a lot of people going might not know of the facebook event/dont have facebook and the ones who will be taking pals with them I reckon there will be around 1000+

Then it would be the first time ever that people clicking 'attending' to an event on Facebook actually attend the event.

Yes it seems quite a lot of people are (tu)

Whether or not all the facebook people turn up or not, I believe their will be a good turn out.

What are you views on prominent positions within GCC?

Much the same as any other company you have worked for?

You got a link to that mate ?

What is it folk hope to achieve? BBC wont be sacking all their biased catholic selik supporting staff. Such a deliberate and obvious bias cannot be changed overnight.

What is the aim lads?

I am now 58 years young, and never been on a protest before, but all being well I will be attending this one next Saturday. I have always supported the BBC and think they still make great programmes, but I have also come to realise that in parts of BBC Scotland (maybe also in London) there are a number of people who are determined to do our great club harm. I do not know if the prtotest will do any good, but at least anyone who attends can say they have made a stand and that we as fans have had enough. A line has been drawn. We have had enough, and yes we are the people.

I am now 58 years young, and never been on a protest before, but all being well I will be attending this one next Saturday. I have always supported the BBC and think they still make great programmes, but I have also come to realise that in parts of BBC Scotland (maybe also in London) there are a number of people who are determined to do our great club harm. I do not know if the prtotest will do any good, but at least anyone who attends can say they have made a stand and that we as fans have had enough. A line has been drawn. We have had enough, and yes we are the people.

Well said that man, I'll see you there! Remember the saying: All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Perhaps the saying in this context is a bit dramatic, however, the message is nevertheless the same. Too long has the Rangers support been apathetic, adopting the dignified silence stance. This was partly caused by the previous custodian & his board, who wouldn't lift a finger to defend the club or its fans.

Do you think its ok to be regularly called a H** on radio etc, while the media go mad at the slightest hint of the F word?

Do you think its fair to conduct news reports on Scottish sectarianism outside Ibrox? Can you imaging the outcry if it was in the East end?

Do you think its unfair to edit film footage to make McCoist look like he was laughing during serious discussions about sectarianism?

Do you think its fair to target Craig Whyte, when folk like Lemmon, Desmond et al have been involved in shady business deals?

I could go on...

Whats the objective I hear asked? Its simple, for too long has this organisation chipped away at us with their snide innuendo & bigoted comments and now its time to show the BBC just what happens when you push too far. This protest is all about publicity, the more that turns up, the more publicity we will get - and they'll hate it.

We now have a custodian thats willing to take action, so lets show solidarity with him & let the BBC know that we are united and wont take anymore.

If your content to sit & moan behind a keyboard, fine, this isn't for you. Likewise, like a few have suggested on here, they cant see anything wrong with the BBC, then also fine, sit at home or go to the game. However, if you want to send a clear message to the BBC, then go to the protest and stand with other Bears.

Is it worth a couple of hours out your life? I certainly think so.

From small acorns......

Well said that man, I'll see you there! Remember the saying: All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Perhaps the saying in this context is a bit dramatic, however, the message is nevertheless the same. Too long has the Rangers support been apathetic, adopting the dignified silence stance. This was partly caused by the previous custodian & his board, who wouldn't lift a finger to defend the club or its fans.

Do you think its ok to be regularly called a H** on radio etc, while the media go mad at the slightest hint of the F word?

Do you think its fair to conduct news reports on Scottish sectarianism outside Ibrox? Can you imaging the outcry if it was in the East end?

Do you think its unfair to edit film footage to make McCoist look like he was laughing during serious discussions about sectarianism?

Do you thin its fair to target Craig Whyte, when folk like Lemmon, Desmond et al have ben involved in shady business deal?

I could go on...

Whats the objective I hear asked? Its simple, for too long has this organisation chipped away at us with their snide innuendo & bigoted comments and now its time to show the BBC just what happens when you push too far. This protest is all about publicity, the more that turns up, the more publicity we will get - and they'll hate it.

We now have a custodian thats willing to take action, so lets show solidarity with him & let the BBC know that we are united and wont take anymore.

If your content to sit & moan behind a keyboard, fine, this isn't for you. Likewise, like a few have suggested on here, they cant see anything wrong with the BBC, then also fine, sit at home or go to the game. However, if you want to send a clear message to the BBC, then go to the protest and stand with other Bears.

From small acorns......

:clap:

I want to attend, but I'll be offshore (td)

Do you think its fair to target Craig Whyte, when folk like Lemmon, Desmond et al have been involved in shady business deals?

I could go on...

From small acorns......

Best post I've read in a while.

I could go on...

From small acorns......

Fantastic post mate!

I could go on...

From small acorns......

What happens mate? We have a wee protest?

Is that it? Bad publicity for the BBC and trusting an already anti-Rangers mhedia to publicise this?

Please dont take this the wrong way, i am fully behind the idea of fighting against those who openly show a hatred towards us and our club but i am struggling to see what our end goal is here. The BBC are not for changing, their hatred and bias is too deep rooted. This country has been poisoned beyond repair imo. There are not enough of us and too many of them imo.

(tu)