Diouf to Doncaster

novosalegend

He still has something to give. I still think he was a decent player for us and beieve more than ever now with Naismith's injury we should have offered him quite a cheeky offer to see just how much he did love us. Good luckto him. He contributed to a 5 months I don't think any of us will forget for a while.

I personally would have been happy to see us give Diouf a place in the squad if he was willing to play for us for pennies.

He's slow as a week in the jail but technically very good and sometimes having a player just sticking his foot on the ball and maintaining possession for a few minutes is exactly what we need. If Davis or Lafferty did this in the final few minutes against St. Midden we'd be 14 clear of Celtic instead of 12.

Thankfully he won't be back at Ibrox again as a player.

Offered next to nothing when he was here and was worshiped because he wound up the celtc fans and players. Sorry, but we needed more than that from him and he very rarely delivered the goods.

Sums him up that he has joined a team joint bottom of the Championship for 3 months.