Aiden McGeady: I was right to choose Irish

Neil Lennon and Aidsridden McGayday stand in front of you. You have a gun with only one bullet and the gun is not powerful enough to go through one piece of vermin and then into the other. Who do you kill???

Thats the fucking $64,000 question.

Neil Lennon and Aidsridden McGayday stand in front of you. You have a gun with only one bullet and the gun is not powerful enough to go through one piece of vermin and then into the other. Who do you kill???

Can I pistol whip the other?

The guy who sold you a shit gun?!craphead2.gif

Myself just so I don't have to look at any of them close up.

Couldn't care less and he's probably right.

Another casualty of the 'you're too wee' at 12 thing that ruins our national game.

I'm eligible for England, if I had got to a high level of football and they came calling I can't say I wouldn't have considered it. Moreso when you think of some of the numpties - outside of Smith and McLeish - that we've had in charge.

Wiat, you trying to say wee Berti didn't do us wonders ? ..... :pipe: