supporters my arse

colinwilkie1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe the sanctimonious whining that players should never be criticised vocally at the game or in text on forums.Believe me,in the 50's 60's 70's when we had far better and more driven players the abuse was a lot more intense from our fans, in successful and non successful times,than it is these days.

I cannot believe the sanctimonious whining that players should never be criticised vocally at the game or in text on forums.Believe me,in the 50's 60's 70's when we had far better and more driven players the abuse was a lot more intense from our fans, in successful and non successful times,than it is these days.

Agree mate.

are u kiddin if u played like that in a sunday league game the manager would give u a slap never mind for rangers whittaker is appaling and lets face it the fans on mos back helped him turn his game around he tries a lot harder cause he knows if he dosnt hel get stick and so he should for the money they r on they should be trying their hardest

Sorry mate but edu turned his game around in spite of the fans on his back, not because they were on his back

There is no way in hell fans slating thier players at every turn is going to help a players confidence.

Whittaker will get moaned at no matter what club he's at cos he's absolutely fuckin hopeless as a defender.

And if I'm paying the money I do into the club to watch people like him walk away wae over £20k a week for his abysmal performances, then am sure as fuck gonny voice ma opinion on him when he fucks up in a game.........................again.

correct so today when he fucked up on his usual occassion am i supposed to shout 'oh hardlines old chap i've took a day off work with my son to watch you making a cunt of it again' don't fkn think so.

They are playing for Rangers, a certain level is required and on a regular basis. If they can't hack it then it's out the door. That is the way it should be, why not strive for excellence?

Too many of our supporters are happy to win the SPL nd feel this is good enough for our club nowadays.

Like you say, we should always strive to be better. Not accept half hearted displays week in week out. We're too big a club for that.

Some of the criticism our players get is well over the top, and people have players they just love to moan at (Edu & Whittaker)!!

I would suggest that the reason they get moaned at is because they are paid good money and are playing shite at the time...especially Wjittaker with what he's earning.

I'm a fan of Edu's but if he's playing shite he deserves to get criticised.

Whittaker will get moaned at no matter what club he's at cos he's absolutely fuckin hopeless as a defender.

And if I'm paying the money I do into the club to watch people like him walk away wae over £20k a week for his abysmal performances, then am sure as fuck gonny voice ma opinion on him when he fucks up in a game.........................again.

Never a truer word spoken on this forum, Gaz. :clap: if he had to sign an a official document that asked him his occupation and he put 'Defender' he would get fucking chucked in the slammer for perjury. :angry:

another thread telling us to support the team no matter what

i suppose we should bury our heads in the sand and forget that the team with the worst defence in the league could easily have beaten us at Ibrox AGAIN

could ? Should have beating us with ease !

Sorry mate but edu turned his game around in spite of the fans on his back, not because they were on his back

There is no way in hell fans slating thier players at every turn is going to help a players confidence.

what do u think the manager does when they fuck up give them a pat on the back no they will go through them and be more on his back than any fan and what we should walk on egg shells as not to hurt whittaker and mos feelings i dont think so whittaker had a terrible game and he should know that not delusional people telling him every week that its ok hes being out paced by most players these days

another thread telling us to support the team no matter what

i suppose we should bury our heads in the sand and forget that the team with the worst defence in the league could easily have beaten us at Ibrox AGAIN

No we should support our team no matter what. Making the players nervous by moaning at them isnt going to fix anything.

Hat on the line. We really have the worst fans in the world at ibrox. Example. The Dunfermline game. One fan shouts edu can you not pass the ball ten yards. Get to fuck no one wants you. Honestly I am seriously thinking about giving my season ticket up now

without doubt one of the worst right backs ive seen at ibrox and ive had a season ticket since 1978,if hes not

getting himself sent off(the piggery last season)for his stupid tackles hes trying to dribble in the box(malmo

this season)or throwing the ball at people(europe this season)then yesterday playing against a fourth rate

inverness player who walks past him every week everything comes down his side(i wonder why)20k aweek for that!

as richard gough said his positioning is terrible

was at the game today and im getting pissed right off with our so called supporters.we are there to support the team not give them abuse at every missplaced pass,cum on this isn`t helping anybody and a know were playing fucking dire atm,their was even 1 of us shouting for the ref to "do us a favour and send that bastard off" talking bout whittaker but it was only after 5 mins fs mon tae fuck bears support the team no surrender!uk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

There is a difference between playing dire and being set up to play in a way which only results in dire being the end result, I doubt any of us pay good money to see us start with one up front against ICT.

Winning and the points is always a welcome return, but life and football has to be more than just about winning, whatever happened to style and flair with attacking football as the end product, just let's all hope our luck holds up and the wheel doesn't come of the wheelbarrow any time soon particularly at the piggery.

Those people pay good money, they can moan at whoever or whatever they want, it's their choice.

It's getting fucking ridiculous though. Someone, can't mind if it was Wallace or Boca hit a stinker of a pass across the middle of the park, edu tried to get any kind of touch on it as it was going to a caley player and his touch deflected it back towards another caley player and the groans were louder for edus touch than the misplaced pass.

Ibrox is full of moany cunts,if it's no shoutin abuse at the team it's 'fuckin sit doon a canny see'!

Away games are so much better man

The ignorant bastards who stand up deserve to be told to sit down. What if the bloke behind isn't mobile enough to stand up and watch the game? Why should he sit staring at your backside for 90 minutes? If you stand and refuse to sit you should be fuckin thrown out.