Marvin Andrews Loyal:

Bluepeter9

160 members have voted

1. 1. I'll keep believing in 4 in a row

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team are capable of winning the league. Going through a bad patch at the moment, but the results at the start of the season show we can play well. We might not have Naismith to drive the game forward but it can be turned around.

I am a rational football supporter. I base my views on what I see. At this moment in time and based on tactics and performances, we can't win this title. The scum looked more up for it and are performing much better. Last night told us a lot about this side.

... and yet you could not bring yourself to vote no ??

I still believe we can win four in a row, that's if we make drastic changes soon. A few fresh faces in January, an overhaul of the tactics we've been using and time to drop the deadwood. Only the tims think the League is over, let the thick cunts believe that.

NO SURRENDER!

Its refreshing to see a thread like this

In the aftermath of an old firm defeat too many negative threads and i am included in that

From now on we need to get behind the team and hope Ally does not need 1 more bad performances to wake up and see the current system is not working

Hopefully last night and the fact we threw away a 15 point lead will make it even sweeter if we lift the title in May!!

If we can create 15 to start with we can catch up to 2 points, I really hope last nights defeat kicks these players arses into gear

:uk:

Its refreshing to see a thread like this

In the aftermath of an old firm defeat too many negative threads and i am included in that

From now on we need to get behind the team and hope Ally does not need 1 more bad performances to wake up and see the current system is not working

Hopefully last night and the fact we threw away a 15 point lead will make it even sweeter if we lift the title in May!!

If we can create 15 to start with we can catch up to 2 points, I really hope last nights defeat kicks these players arses into gear

:uk:

:beer1:(tu)

I haven't voted. But if we are to win the title, a number of things need to change. Just believing we can do it based on belief is not rational IMO.

Yep - I wasn't asking for a yes or a no but a belief - my support - it aint rational! but its my belief system - I always believe we will win the next one! :rolleyes: