Whyte on the way out?

MisterC

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Whyte was holding the fort for Murray until the tax case is settled, then he's coming back to pay the bill and lead us to greatness. Also supposedly from someone in the know.

All of these rumours are just shite as far as I'm concerned.

:lol: i wasn't having it either but, this sounds just as shite as the 1st roumer.

The Jim McColl rumour has never went away. I'd love it to happen and its something that can never be ruled out. Did he not just sell his company lately?

that is probably why this rumour iis going about . people have seen he has made mega bucks and are linking us with him . more hope than lies

Sounds like nonsense to be honest.

I would normally see it as nonsense, but in the context of the possible trouble that Rangers could find itself in then something needs to be done somewhere by someone. I'm not entirely convinced that is within the scope of Craig Whyte, so who then? I don't think, from the very little I know of him, that Jim McColl would be interested in 'owning' Rangers,certainly not in the long-term, but I do think he would be interested in a fan-ownership entity situation. I think people will need to think about what they can do about this predicament if they care enough about Rangers.

He's a moderator, if he wasn't a moderator then this thread would have been locked by someone hours ago, is what Rangers_no1 implied.

Personally I thought it was a good thread, the kind of thing you read message boards for. It might be a load of shite but we should be wise enough now to make our own minds up about these things

Like the tax case it's not something any of us know anything about for sure but at least it generates debate

The clue is in the last two lines of the original post

I think his implication that there is one rule for mods and another for non mods is way off the mark

Maybe he has spent too much time on FF

I didn't even realise the OP was a moderator

Is he bringing tom hunter with him?

Also that bitch michelle mone that is why she left her hubby, so she could come back to the good side. The alleged stories about her loving the boaby for leaving her marriage are made up by the press to make her look a naughty naughty girl rolleyes.gif