Grant Holt

Thommo

Meanwhile, reports down south last night linked Rangers with a move for Norwich striker Grant Holt.

http://www.<No links to this website>/2012/01/14/fran-sandaza-rejects-pre-contract-with-rangers-but-could-still-end-up-at-ibrox-86908-23698354/

Very bottom of that article.

Norwich captain, scored 7 goals in the EPL so far this season and has a very good scoring record.

Doubt we will get him though as he seems to be playing every week for Norwich and he signed a new 3 year deal with them in April.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowrich fans worship the ground he walks on, scored goals to get them up the divisions. Club captain and playing in the premiership, i have doubts Holt would ever leave Norwich for anyone, nevermind Rangers even if we could afford him.

He would probably play for anyone, he's not exactly a one club man.

Hes a cock of a human being, good player mind.

I used to ballbpy for Barrow when he was there and in a cup match, pissing down rain i passed him the ball about a yard to the side of him, so the fat fuck had to move a little. He then called me a cock :dry: and kicked the ball in my direction.

I was about 13, probably sounds funny to use 8-)

Some of the comments on there:

Laugh......How far have the Rangers fallen?

Scraping around the lower leagues looking for players on the cheap.

SPL and EPL are lower leagues for us?! <cr>

Wiki says he joined on a 3yr deal in 2009. Could be a possible bosman if there any truth in it.