***Jelavic watch 2012***

G.E.C.

Everton fans are raving about him on their forums, saying they have robbed us getting him for 5m. That they have

This is part of the reason our Club has been run into the ground,giving players like this away for peanuts.I hope soon we can be in a position where we can hold our best players.

Im raging at this one.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is part of the reason our Club has been run into the ground,giving players like this away for peanuts.I hope soon we can be in a position where we can hold our best players.

Im raging at this one.

Raging too mate but only because I knew Jelavic would do a great job down south, he was by far the most gifted footballer in the SPL (last season he was untouchable) and we really should have got more than £5-7(add ons) million for him.

Hope in future we are more prudent in these transfers.

Im raging at this one.

To be fair our hand was forced over this seeing as we were about to enter adminstration we had to take the highest bid which unfortunetley was only £5.5 Million if we hadn't sold him he might not have accepted a 75% wage cut and he could have left the club for nothing at all.

couldnt give a fuck about him . he clearly never gave a fuck about us after he helped put us out of europe . his form in the first half of the season was a shadow of what hes capable of as hes showing so far in the blue of everton . he scored plenty goals in the first half of the season playing half hearted because hes a far superior standard of player to most in the spl , but his head and heart left ibrox after we were pumped out of europe imo .

cya bye .