Daniel Cousin or?

garycassidy1802

Daniel Cousin  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if we signed him?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or give a youth chance? But it seems Ally would rather risk his job and the title on the services of a barely fit 35 year old with an attitude problem, than give a seventeen or eighteen year old a chance. Yet we're supposed to be reducing the wage bill. I personally have no idea whether the five youth strikers listed on the website are any good at all, they might be complete rubbish. But I suspect we'll never find out.

Totally agree give the youngsters a chance ahead of cousin, do some soddin' coaching instead of looking to buy a solution thats if cousin wants to play. Even if it doesn't work it would give the youngsters some experience which we should have already started ages ago and we would't be looking at a 35 yr old, unfit has been with a dodgy attitude.

Would motivate the youth squad no end as well.

Why did we spend all this money on midfielders when we needed a striker to partner jelavic when naisy was injured as back up for laffs as healy got no confidence and hemmings was already injured.

Mr Whyte is a money grabbing tight ass we know that but why did we no get in a loan striker. Absolute bunch of numpties who ever is responsible needs there ass kicking.

Goes back to the summer we should have payed up the extra 500k for Miller an already proven partnership with Jelavic. Pay peanuts and ye may as well no bother most of the time.Theres no many deals about like Aluko.

'scuse the rant boys bugs the hell out of me the transfer policy or lack of, develop our youngsters properly if you want tae save some dosh.

I'd actually prefer if we stuck McCulloch up front as a lone striker for the time being.

Healy is sueless, utterly annoymous. Alot of that is down to how we play though, too many times does Boca or Goin lump it up to him. He is forced out wide often aswell to try to get some touches of the ball. That leaves.... nobody in the box to cross too?

The system right now, or at least what we played at Dundee Utd was unbelievable. If we got evena draw from that came it would have taken a mircale from Aluko.

I'd much rather we just played really defensively for he rest of the season till we get some of injuries back (mainly naisy, whits & ness), and hopefully sign a couple of players.

goign with what we have right now though, id rather a 541 or 451, tight as hell, clean sheets priority, and big Lee McCulloch up top himself. We have pace in wylde, and playmakers in Aluko, edu & davis to hopefully grab the goals along the way.

If we get big Cousin though, we can lump him up top himself, maye even have Healy play off him, and use McCulloch as CDM. I know big lee aint the best player we have, but hes more a captain that Davis will ever be, and hes leave it all out there everytime he plays. Going by what i seen at Ibrox last time out, we need that kind of leadership and heart right now.

Or give a youth chance? But it seems Ally would rather risk his job and the title on the services of a barely fit 35 year old with an attitude problem, than give a seventeen or eighteen year old a chance. Yet we're supposed to be reducing the wage bill. I personally have no idea whether the five youth strikers listed on the website are any good at all, they might be complete rubbish. But I suspect we'll never find out.

This (tu) Everyone at the club, from top to the bottom, knows what the future is - youth talents. 35-years old bawbag is not the answer. Yes, if he was 2 or 3 years younger, ok, but now? Seriously? We have no idea if he is fit, and i dont think he can win us 4IAR. Simply because hes past it. It makes you wonder how the hell we didnt even try to sign Kris Boyd...

Mervan has to be given a chance ffs , Hes only played 45 mins of football for us n already people are writing him off.. Give the boy a chance tae settle in and get a few weeks training under his belt

dont u dare! i watched almost all his games because my uncle supports his old team and he is gash. now u better tell me he is gash

Mervan has to be given a chance ffs , Hes only played 45 mins of football for us n already people are writing him off.. Give the boy a chance tae settle in and get a few weeks training under his belt

Played 75, and 20 of them everyone was spunking over his skill playing in his proper position.

People need to simmer and wait a while before judging him. Give him ten games at the very least.

• 1 year later...

Right, so a lot of people don't seem to be happy with the fact that we are looking to re-sign big Dan.

I personally believe that what Cousin is, is a big tall, strong, striker, with a decent-ish scoring record who can bully players out the game, exactly what we need, and I think he and Healy would be a decent front pairing in the short term in all honesty.

Our current options up front, taking away the injuries to Laff, Naisy and Hemmings, are Healy, Little and Kerkar? I'm shocked that anyone on here is knocking back any striker coming to us right now, even if he is much older and a bit less fit.

I'm looking at our current forwards goal tally's for this season, and wondering how Cousin would not be a step forward.

I want to know what the nae-sayers suggest to be an alternative option, simply keeping what we have and wallowing in the misery of not buying a striker on the past? Moving on and signing Cousin? Or ignoring Cousin, and signing some other free agent - and if the latter, what one?

better then that cunt fae roi, fuck ye :7325: