***The Official Champions v Kilmarnock Thread***

Clemdog

no, no, no. it shouldnt matter if he chops off 5 goals - we should be hammering teams like this. our players are paid big money to walk through this sh1t. we should never have to rely on refs to win games. thats timmy-mentality. we are the best - we've got to start showing it.

We should still be 2-1 up though. Why are you trying to debate it?

The only cunts relying on the refs are Killie 003.gif

no, no, no. it shouldnt matter if he chops off 5 goals - we should be hammering teams like this. our players are paid big money to walk through this sh1t. we should never have to rely on refs to win games. thats timmy-mentality. we are the best - we've got to start showing it.

The days of us sticking 5 past teams like Kilmarnock are long gone.

We should still be 2-1 up though. Why are you trying to debate it?

The only cunts relying on the refs are Killie 003.gif

i havent seen the 'goals', and maybe they both should have counted. and maybe Papac shouldnt have been sent off. i dont know. what i do know is that we have a team, assembled for millions, and we are playing a team worth about 100k. when you are playing in the ametuer leagues, and you play a team 2 divisions below you, you hammer them. thats the parallel i'm drawing (i realize kilmarnock are in the same league by the way, i'm just saying there SHOULD be a big gulf in the teams, and there is not).

mainly just my depression talking now to be honest.