Administration thread

debear

then they will apply to have us wound up no doubt.

whyte will like that.

What seems to be a missed point on thie "new" tax issue is that in not paying anythign to HMRC for this season's tax liabilities, Whyte will be in a position ot use this money for the new Rangers company rather than it being lost in the old company in the event we are goign down the pre-pack adminitstration route.

I f we had been paying tax for this yera then that would just be wasted as it is a liability of the current company, whic would, like all other unsecured debts currently owed, face being satisfied only to a % as part of the admiistration process.

It mayt therefore be a very smart move by Whyte to have not paid anythign if he is goign to use this to invest in the new company. I'd rather see it go to the club than the taxman even if it doesn't make us look particularly good in the public eye.

What seems to be a missed point on thie "new" tax issue is that in not paying anythign to HMRC for this season's tax liabilities, Whyte will be in a position ot use this money for the new Rangers company rather than it being lost in the old company in the event we are goign down the pre-pack adminitstration route.

I f we had been paying tax for this yera then that would just be wasted as it is a liability of the current company, whic would, like all other unsecured debts currently owed, face being satisfied only to a % as part of the admiistration process.

It mayt therefore be a very smart move by Whyte to have not paid anythign if he is goign to use this to invest in the new company. I'd rather see it go to the club than the taxman even if it doesn't make us look particularly good in the public eye.

Something I've stated quite a few times. :clap:

Works on the assumption he has willfully and illegally avoided tax; laundered the money out of the club (risking jail?) only to put it back in again as an investment in a new Rangers company rather than just run off with it?

Anyone know what sort of fee Duff and Phelps will be on for this. I assume the dont do this for nothing :) so surely this process must cost a fair whack as well?

do it for nothing of course not here is an example

provisional liquidator £135 per hour

interm liquidator £141 per hour

liquidator £167 per hour

all the fees will come out of any recoverd funds first before anyone gets payed

numbers supplied from the company my son workd for hope it points you in the rright direction

do it for nothing of course not here is an example

provisional liquidator £135 per hour

interm liquidator £141 per hour

liquidator £167 per hour

all the fees will come out of any recoverd funds first before anyone gets payed

numbers supplied from the company my son workd for hope it points you in the rright direction

cheer mate, looks like it will be a costly relationship. thanks for posting the info

"I am of the opinion the best thing that could happen is that Rangers transfer to the lower leagues of England now using the money they have stolen to stay afloat and get to the Premiership within 5 years. That would at least make this black mark on our history worth while, continuing in Scotland with no real financier will lead to decades of rebuilding a reputation, operating on low credit at high interest AND chasing the jungles for a decade. Even if we continue in the SPL and rebuild strong for next year - sooner or later we'll be back here because there's no money in our league and no one wants to cough up as a rangers man to finance it."

We are a scottish team, that is who I support and that's how we should remain. Anyone suggesting us moving down to England is just a glory hunter and not a true rangers fan - in my opinion.

We are the ones who like to go on about tradition and our proud history, so what, we should send tradition to fuck and move down south?

No thanks