Players that may be released?

Skip

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would not be bothered about a large majority of the first teamers leaving, there is far to many hard working but limited footballers in our team. Now is the perfect chance to let youth play and build a core of players for the future, the league may well be gone but we have to try and take something positive (in a football sense) from this season.

tin hat on but I'd release goian and play Perry every game. I'd release whittaker or sell him and use Cole and broadfoot. I'd release or sell bedoya and mckay and use Davis and edu. I'd release papac as his deal is almost up anyway

then I'd release healy and use hemmings. These youngsters are our lifeblood now.

Sasa had the worst 43 mins I've ever seen from an established player today. Apart from 3 passes in the 3 mins before he got carded, he passed, headed or tackled EVERY ball to a Killie player or f**ked around before playing a nothing ball backwards.

Not all his fault - fish out of water as a midfielder & management set him up to fail.

Been a great servant & done a lot for us out of position, but his heart really doesn't look in it any more.

Re youngsters - you're bang on the money!

Will need another management team to bring them through - all Ally knows is the Souness/Smith regimes where the cheque book was the style.

Any youth who's had a look in under the Souness/Smith/McCoist regimes has failed (Charlie Miller, Derek Ferguson, Sandy Robertson, Danny Wilson) or moved away to thrive (Charlie Adam, Chris Burke).

Needs someone with a track record of bringing kids through & may be worth considering paying towards top dollar for a manager while paying a bit less for players wages while we get back on a firmer footing.

Would be disapointed to see Kerkar go, the lad was a joke figure but he has impressed me the last few games. Thought he did well when he came on yesterday, he never gave up and put in a better shift than Davis did all afternoon.

When is the "cull" going to happen? Papers said next week, is this correct?

tin hat on but I'd release goian and play Perry every game. I'd release whittaker or sell him and use Cole and broadfoot. I'd release or sell bedoya and mckay and use Davis and edu. I'd release papac as his deal is almost up anyway

then I'd release healy and use hemmings. These youngsters are our lifeblood now.

Ally has mucked up any chance of wads for Matt. He obviously has hopes

as he refused any chance of a free release back to the Roar, but how many games has McKay had in the last year?

(By the way what has happened to the weekly provision of a McKay thread?)

Why the fuck does kirk broadfoot kop fur aw the shite on rm...Hes no dani alves but hes no that bad ....If folk on here think that people like lee wallace are quality players then they are kidding themselves on . my cull list would be

BIG DORIN

BARTLEY BACK TAE ARSENAL

BIG ELBOWS

DAVID HEALY

LEE WALLACE

Unfortunately I would probably start at the top and work my way down :( Mcgregor, Davis, Whittaker , Mcculloch , Goian, papac ( through no fault of his own ) , have been poor recently! Time to move on , especially those on the big wages and a transfer fee. The league is gone so let's think about next year( a lean year ) :(

Alexander, Wallace, Perry, Boca © , Broadfoot( controversial but our best rb IMO!

Naismith, Edu , Ness, Aluko

Fleck

Lafferty

Not a bad side and our top earners are gone bar Naisy.

I'm pretty sure the players contracts are not secured as they are in England so I woud imagine the adminitrators will apply a formula based on players current earnings, length of contract and potential sale value. I've no idea who will go but I expect around ten of our current squad will be gettin the bad news over the next week or two.