Mhanks phone call to Craig Whyte

COKE

I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually a pr stunt created by Whyte. It's not beyond the realms of reality to think he could get a friend to interview him about all the important issues surrounding the club in order for him to say what he wants to say without having to deal with answering questions he wouldn't want to.

Just a thought.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually a pr stunt created by Whyte. It's not beyond the realms of reality to think he could get a friend to interview him about all the important issues surrounding the club in order for him to say what he wants to say without having to deal with answering questions he wouldn't want to.

Just a thought.

:lol:

The thing was badly created by a complete moron using the audio from Whyte interviews and splicing it together.

And the Record paid for this? :lol: How anyone can still buy that joke of a paper is beyond me doh As has been said it just sounds like its been put together from old interview clips. Listened to it briefly and there was nothing new that I hadn't already heard previously.

Who's the clown Whyte is talking to?

Sounds like a :wanker:

Agreed the mug speaks like a stuttering teen who knows nothing about business. Whyte actually spoke alright though.

I wouldn't want to stop you from having the pleasure of looking yourself. Just find your local taig and show him a picture of Islam with his Rangers training kit on and see the Timplosion.

Dirty scum bastards :lol:

Posted on facebook under the caption "Islam Feruz Loyal". Will report back with quotes :lol::crabflute:

Listen carefully with the sound full up, you'll hear the differences in background noise at various points during "Whytes'" replies. An obvious and poorly-engineered fake made up by splicing together words and phrases from different interviews.

Why are so many taking this seriously? <cr>

Listen carefully with the sound full up, you'll hear the differences in background noise at various points during "Whytes'" replies. An obvious and poorly-engineered fake made up by splicing together words and phrases from different interviews.

I think it's funny TBH the lengths they will go :lol: The video, even though its a fake, the content is somewhat positive stuff, so fuck knows what they were trying to achieve :lol:

Right so let me see if I'm getting this here!

A thick taig who knows as much about business as I do quantum physics phones cw as some sort of hillarious prank? Only it wasn't that hillarious and cw comes across actually not to bad and the taig is stuttering his way through the coversation!

Wow souunds great! What a demented bunch of weirdos, what would they do if we went out the game? They dedicate their lifes to us which is nice to know

Right so let me see if I'm getting this here!

A thick taig who knows as much about business as I do quantum physics phones cw as some sort of hillarious prank? Only it wasn't that hillarious and cw comes across actually not to bad and the taig is stuttering his way through the coversation!

Wow souunds great! What a demented bunch of weirdos, what would they do if we went out the game? They dedicate their lifes to us which is nice to know

Or no phone call was made.

Think it's hereditary from years of abuse.

If that is fake it is the most elaborately dull prank I have ever ever come across.

Hahaha. True. A bit like getting a night with Rihanna and asking her to play top trumps.

I actually thought said it was real earlier, but I meant it was definitely Whyte as some other posters had said it was someone pretending to be him. May very well have been spliced together, I dunno. However, I will repeat that Whyte came across relatively ok and the 'prankster' sounded like your average Radio Clyde caller.

Deja Vu.

Its like last year all over again with people not wanting to believe that our owner is clueless.

Im gonna say its 100% real. He really is that stoopid (tu)

I actually have sympathy for Whyte on this occasion if real. Anyone remotely famous in Scotland has to humour the brain-dead mongs they come across on a daily basis. The caller tried to get Whyte to implicate himself on a number of occasions but Whyte was savvy enough to give him info we knew and nothing more. I'm actually quite interested to know how the person got in contact, should it be real. Maybe we should all take tunrs in giving him a call :lol:

I applaud the person who made it. Gave me a laugh.