Goram

King_gazza

Fucking hilarious last night!

The broomloan end giving it "Goram geez the sash" and pishing himself laughing puts his hands in his ears! Haha!

Catching the ball and rolling over, to then hear the fans and launch himself to the ground and roll over again!

Then the highlight of his night, makes an awesome double save before the ball eventually got put in, to be flagged as offside so he runs to the linesman and gives him a big cuddle!

The guy was certainly on form last night!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a cunt, and I can't stand the fact he is a Rangers legend.

i can't stand that fact that anyone who calls a Rangers player a cunt also calls himself a Rangers supporter.

he won the legend's game for us last night just as he did so many times against the scum.

septic manager Tommy Burns once stated he wanted “Andy Goram broke my heart” inscribed on his tomb­stone.

andy, a legend? fuckin right he is!

Important, I think, to seperate the player from the person.

I doubt that as a person, Goram would be my cup of tea but he was undoubtedly a truly great player.

Gazza was/is a catastrophe of a human being and there is nothing about him as a human being that I like but again he was a great player and deserves to remembered as such regardless of what kind of person he is.

Most footballers I've met / worked with are arse holes. But it is their ability that matters and, largely, on what they should be judged by supporters.

I doubt that as a person, Goram would be my cup of tea but he was undoubtedly a truly great player.

Gazza was/is a catastrophe of a human being and there is nothing about him as a human being that I like but again he was a great player and deserves to remembered as such regardless of what kind of person he is.

Most footballers I've met / worked with are arse holes. But it is their ability that matters and, largely, on what they should be judged by supporters.

The biggest arsehole was Barry Ferguson, what a complete and utter prick he was. Totally ignorant of the fact that we put him where he was.

On the other hand the best is a tie between ally and big albertz. Ally dropped his bag, dived across a road to stop a car hitting my wee brother, and still stayed ages to sign autographs. Big Jorg though seemed as if he didnt want to leave, actually couldnt get rid of the big yin ha ha.

A very good point well made (tu)

He is most certainly a legend, amazing keeper.

Never met him in real life though, what did he do to you Dennis?

Take it you've never had the pleasure of meeting him in the pub? You start chatting to him, he acts like an arsehole and then fires into your wife/gf with the sleaziest scumbag tactics known to man. Aye, he's an absolute legend on the pitch which is a shame because he's a total prick off it. Even when he's not bevvied up!

Just before that great save above----notice the sellick guy throwing himself to the ground looking for a penalty--they were at it then and nothing has changed---anyway back to goram--he can be a bit of a plonker when you hear some of the antics hyes been up to over the years--but then some great players are like that--look aty george best---makes no difference to the undeniable fact he was a class act---before one of the world cups he played in--he was voted the fourth best keeper at that particular world cup.

Just before that great save above----notice the sellick guy throwing himself to the ground looking for a penalty--they were at it then and nothing has changed---anyway back to goram--he can be a bit of a plonker when you hear some of the antics hyes been up to over the years--but then some great players are like that--look aty george best---makes no difference to the undeniable fact he was a class act---before one of the world cups he played in--he was voted the fourth best keeper at that particular world cup.

Best was shite in goals :rolleyes:

In Dennis's defence here Im sure he is not refering so much to him on the field Im sure he is meaning as a man. Lets be honest he was an amazing keeper but he is a cretin. I had the displeasure of bumping into him in a club called Metro in Saltcoats a few times. He would start a fight in an empty room. I saw a few good Rangers fans want to punch his face in because he had been rude, argumentitive and had tried to poke their burds. Behaviour you wouldn't want from a gers player.

People need to understand a great player doesn't equal top bloke

I witnessed Durie pushing a 'challenged' person out the way cos he was bursting for a pish and seen the disabled bog as a cheap option.

Now I like to think he was just bladdered (after all everyone else was) but it was still a comedown to see it.

Andy is a bear but no denying he has done some right shitty things.

Still he has admitted as much so fair play on that score.

He will always be The Goalie tho.

[/quote

have you read this thread on the Milan forum?, some fucker from Ireland saying dirty h*n. Bastards are obsessed.

Same I was tempted to sign up and get stuck into the arsehole, I noticed this post aswell

"I am not happy that the good name of AC Milan is allowing its good name to be associated with such a despicable act. In fact, I'm not happy at the club playing any friendlies with a team whose fans are wholly anti-Catholic and who sing anti-Catholic songs on a regular basis.

Rangers are not a charity case and are in their position due to financial mismanagement and tax evasion. This is no longer a charity match and AC Milan should withdraw immediately."

Fucking dirty lying arseholes

Exactly so. We admire them for their talents on the pitch, not because they're bloody saints. Gorams' acheivements as a player are incontestable - a Rangers legend, end ay story.

People need to understand a great player doesn't equal top bloke

I witnessed Durie pushing a 'challenged' person out the way cos he was bursting for a pish and seen the disabled bog as a cheap option.

Now I like to think he was just bladdered (after all everyone else was) but it was still a comedown to see it.

Andy is a bear but no denying he has done some right shitty things.

Still he has admitted as much so fair play on that score.

He will always be The Goalie tho.

The one and only time I met Durie was after a Scotland/US friendly here in the States, and he was an absolute prick to me as well (of course, Scotland just lost 1-2, so that had something to do with it no doubt). Didn't lose too much sleep over it, though, and it didn't dampen my enthusiasm for the Gers one iota. Lots of very talented folks can be complete and utter arseholes as human beings. It is what it is; if you are daft enough to idolise any sport star / celebrity you run a huge risk of severe disappointment when you actually meet them.