How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Booked for collecting the ball.

Typical greeting barca fans. It's embarrassing. All we need is the madrid players to start throwing themselves to the ground tmrw night and we have the epitome of spanish football.

:anguish:

And there was me thinking the epitome of Spanish football was the fact they have 5 teams out of 8 in Europe's 2 competitions.

:P

Chelsea are really putting up a fight here considering their lack of resources & the fact they're playing with ten men. All working as a team and its reminiscent of Inter in 2010 but without nearly the same quality of defence (tu)

Lack of resources ????????

They've got a 50 million pound player on their fucking bench !!!!!!!

Lack of resources ????????

They've got a 50 million pound player on their fucking bench !!!!!!!

To be fair my post should have read lack of defensive resources because you'd have to be insane to attack Barcelona in Chelsea's predicament especially if you're going to use Torres as your weapon of choice :lol:

To be fair my post should have read lack of defensive resources because you'd have to be insane to attack Barcelona in Chelsea's predicament especially if you're going to use Torres as your weapon of choice :lol:

Torres wouldn't even win a prize for coolest hairdo tonight!

I can't understand Neville wanting Chelsea to win purely because they are English. Would we want the taigs or Aberdeen to win in Europe because they are Scottish (or plastic paddies), would we fuck

It's so blatant , he's talked about Chelsea non stop all night .