Blue Knights have won

there coming out the woodwork now :lol:

I think what your seeing is people sick of the BK saying they will do this and that while doing nothing.

I hope if they do get the nod they dont act like this as if they do the dingwall drones will be left pretty disappointed.

I think most posters want what's good for Rangers and other people are looking out to see what benefits them.

I think what your seeing is people sick of the BK saying they will do this and that while doing nothing.

I hope if they do get the nod they dont act like this if they do get in or the dingwall drones will be left pretty disappointed.

only person doing that today is miller.

tbk made no promises about today.

what we are swing is the anti rst pro liquidation cabal getting wet for no good reason.

what we are swing is the anti rst pro liquidation cabal getting wet for no good reason.

He's been making idle promises for months now ffs.

Its getting embarrassing he either puts up or gets out the process altogether as he's becoming part of the problem.

Most sensible people are not too enamored by a board member who helped get us in this mess pretend to be our saviour.

Strange comment to make when our club is on it’s knees and the group/bidder who has had a plan in place since last May is still stalling stating he/they want more time.

Sorry but it’s getting far too close to the end of the season to be fucking about now, Miller has not had anywhere near the time Murray has to get a bid in place and at least Miller has given some indications to what his bid entails unlike TBK where more questions remain than answers.

It’s not a popularity contest…it’s about saving Rangers and these so called supporters are doing little to endear themselves to the support by dragging their heels and not giving us clear indications on what their bid actually is.

Strange comment to make when our club is on it’s knees and the group/bidder who has had a plan in place since last May is still stalling stating he/they want more time.

Sorry but it’s getting far too close to the end of the season to be fucking about now, Miller has not had anywhere near the time Murray has to get a bid in place and at least Miller has given some indications to what his bid entails unlike TBK where more questions remain than answers.

It’s not a popularity contest…it’s about saving Rangers and these so called supporters are doing little to endear themselves to the support by dragging their heels and not giving us clear indications on what their bid actually is.

He "gunslinger" acting like a taig troll on the wind up with his comments.

A disgrace given the position we are in.

oh the irony :lol:

I dont see any irony the last few days you have become increasing over the top with your look at me i'm right attitude i'm sure it leaves most posters cold.

Its about saving Rangers not point scoring.

the last 2 pages of this thread are just littered with posts by the pro liquidation lobby.

that's what's depressing.

That pro liquidation comment is bang out of order. I daresay over the last couple of months people on here have grown tired of you acting like a cheerleader and bitching about all the other buyers

People are exasperated because of the thread hast night saying they would be made PB, only for them to ask for more time. We are all aware that this needs to happen as soon as possible. TBKs have said it themselves yet then they ask for an extension.

How that equates to these people being pro liquidation I have no idea. But hey ho don't let the facts get in the way of your little bitchfest agenda.

TBH just bloody fed up with this, the Alarm bells must be ringing.

im actually starting to really worry with all the politics being played.

One minute its ON, next morning its OFF

FFS, has Murray got the money or what??????????????

The thing is people this ain't about the fans it's about the administrators and the buyers doing what they think is best for a business if liquidation is the best way to make money out of the club then it will be done, we might not like it but if it's going to help save the club then that may be the only option. Hope not but thinking its a very likely possibility.

Im sick and tired of all the bullshit%20-%20Copy.gif just wish whoever is causing the delays would get their head out their arse ...

AND GET THE FUCKING DEAL DONE :p20:

Im seriously starting to lose my patience here :anguish: Seems the same people who keep telling us how vital it is for the clubs survival to get the PB announced as quickly as possible are the same people who are holding things up...

Stop taken us for mugs :mad:

TBH just bloody fed up with this, the Alarm bells must be ringing.

im actually starting to really worry with all the politics being played.

One minute its ON, next morning its OFF

FFS, has Murray got the money or what??????????????

The money on the table is no where good enough for our club, god we bought Flo with that kind of money once upon a time.