Blue Knights have won

That pro liquidation comment is bang out of order. I daresay over the last couple of months people on here have grown tired of you acting like a cheerleader and bitching about all the other buyers

People are exasperated because of the thread hast night saying they would be made PB, only for them to ask for more time. We are all aware that this needs to happen as soon as possible. TBKs have said it themselves yet then they ask for an extension.

How that equates to these people being pro liquidation I have no idea. But hey ho don't let the facts get in the way of your little bitchfest agenda.

GS has stated he knows nothing of minis bid or real intentions. just from what the papers have said.

If you think any Rangers supporter on here wants liquidation then you are an idiot.

Just on a wee personnal note I think your posts and comments are one of the best on this site and I look forward to seeing them and agree with the majority, I think it the short space of time you have been here your rep says it all!

Keep it up!(tu)

the last 2 pages of this thread are just littered with posts by the pro liquidation lobby.

that's what's depressing.

What a load of shite.

Not being a sock puppet for TBK does not amke anyoine pro-liquidation.

Have TBK guaranteed no liquidation if they get in or are they just like the rest ?

Just on a wee personnal note I think your posts and comments are one of the best on this site and I look forward to seeing them and agree with the majority, I think it the short space of time you have been here your rep says it all!

Keep it up!(tu)

Cheers mate.

(tu)

Let's hope this can all be put behind us and then we can all get back to posting on the football.

:21:

He's just fishing looking for attention, look what he posts on here.... surely you don't take him in any way seriously.... :lol:

I don't know tbh, he has been a good poster and one I have looked out for regarding the events of the past few months but lately the posts have been so anti everything other than TBK.

I seriously doubt though he was being genuine about the pro liquidation support, as that's crazy.

GS has stated he knows nothing of minis bid or real intentions. just from what the papers have said.

Well tbh ED, some of your posts slating Murray are a bit off the mark in all fairness. I still value yours and gunslinger's opinions regardless but to the objective poster all this pandering to one side or not, whatever the case may be - is becoming a bit tiresome. That last part is a general statement, and in no way am I meaning just you or himself, I am talking about the general mood on this board.

I think it is all because we all want to see this resolved as quickly as possible, and this is causing us to be suspicious about everyone involved regarding any hold up/delay in this process.

Well tbh ED, some of your posts slating Murray are a bit off the mark in all fairness. I still value yours and gunslinger's opinions regardless but to the objective poster all this pandering to one side or not, whatever the case may be - is becoming a bit tiresome. That last part is a general statement, and in no way am I meaning just you or himself, I am talking about the general mood on this board.

I think it is all because we all want to see this resolved as quickly as possible, and this is causing us to be suspicious about everyone involved regarding any hold up/delay in this process.

I am shocked, saddened and hurt re your post as regards my open minded comments on mini , how dare you uk.giftongue.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I don't know tbh, he has been a good poster and one I have looked out for regarding the events of the past few months but lately the posts have been so anti everything other than TBK.

I seriously doubt though he was being genuine about the pro liquidation support, as that's crazy.

He's just on the wind up of course...no way he has got this stupid this quickly....it's been a funny act though and a lot of people have fallen for it...

Thread needs set on fire and pushed down a hill....

I concur. :anguish:

The OP meant well but personally I would ban threads making such important claims without a ( relatively ) reliable source.

We are misinformed and on tenterhooks enough as it is by everything that is going on at our club and the endless speculation in the media without our own fans adding to the confusion.

I concur. :anguish:

The OP meant well but personally I would ban threads making such important claims without a ( relatively ) reliable source.

We are misinformed and on tenterhooks enough as it is by everything that is going on at our club and the endless speculation in the media without our own fans adding to the confusion.

how do you know his source wasn't reliable?

it's completely viable that the deal was more or less done but then yet another hurdle has popped up once more - which seems to have been the recurring theme.

I am shocked, saddened and hurt re your post as regards my open minded comments on mini , how dare you uk.giftongue.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

:blush:

I tried to make my post as constructive as possible, I hope we can still be internet buddies :lol:

As far as I am lead to believe, TBK's will cover the cost of a CVA. Then, in order to raise more working capital, there will be a share issue, underwritten by TBK's. Ticketus will be used as a sort of loan shark outlet if needed.

The deal in principle that Murray and Ticketus had apparently agreed on looked very good for us tbh. I'm afraid I can't find a link.

Murray may not be putting in millions but if TBK's are happy with him as a figurehead then who are we to complain. I know he has ties with the previous regime that helped get us into this state but he might also be the man to get us out of it as well.

As for 49294_732783171_6320682_n.jpg woops I mean Bill Miller, I do not know enough about his plans and what exactly they mean (cue GS to reply telling me they mean liquidation) but unfortunately these are the only two offers we appear to have.

So I am well and truly sitting on the fence with this one. I have accused D&P of being in cahoots with Whyte, of TBK of having no money, of Miller being the liquidator.JPG and everything else inbetween, simply because I do not know what to think, I just want to see Rangers back in their former glory again as soon as possible.

img1.jpg