Blue Knights have won

Unlike yourself I have no business background, but I have a lot of common sense and the debt part that we would have with Ticketus envolved has been a concern, BUT if TBK can take us out with a CVA then I was/still am willing to take that rather than liquidation and the risk to our history. Lets hope by this afternoon we have some positive news. (tu)

Agree ..................00000042.gif00000042.gif

I was interested in Millers take on things, as for taking our club out of the equation and running with that, leaving the admin to sort out the cav with the money he mentioned and also for them to sort out whyte and Ticketus. He obviously has been given this course of action from his legal and insolvency people.

Then when admin have sorted cva agreement and sorted whyte and Ticketus, then unite our club and the Ltd Company. Free from debt as in the true meaning of a cva.

Tannochside Bear, look what you have done! Posted conjecture and hope as fact. Would any of the words "almost" or "as good as" or "nearly" or even "alleged" or "possibly" not have been more appropriate for your original post?

The nightmare continues.............

Seems clear enough to me.The day isn't over yet.

TBK have won the race to take over Rangers, and will be announced as Preferred Bidders tomorrow.

I agree with most of that but the bottom line is if a few smart individuals hadn't had a position to defend the country could easily have went back to communism.

Not the place for this - but in what world do you call the murderously corrupt 'smart individuals'.

Agree ..................00000042.gif00000042.gif

I was interested in Millers take on things, as for taking our club out of the equation and running with that, leaving the admin to sort out the cav with the money he mentioned and also for them to sort out whyte and Ticketus. He obviously has been given this course of action from his legal and insolvency people.

Then when admin have sorted cva agreement and sorted whyte and Ticketus, then unite our club and the Ltd Company. Free from debt as in the true meaning of a cva.

Cheers ED, going to sign off for a few hours and hope when I come back on it is good news for all us bears/bearettes. :21:

They're checking what penalties we would have if we started next season still in administration, not if we liquidated

Yet the TBK fann boys slated Miller for doing the same.

"our bid just needs the admins to say yes" they cried.

In all their many statements, TBK have yet to lay out any detail on their bid or any conditions.

I suspect the devil is in the detail.

Yet their sock puppets are only to happy to lay into the detail on Millers bid.

It's time TBK showed us some transparency. What are they afraid of ?

so, i have just logged onto the onternet since yesterday afternoon, i take it this thread is bollocks as i can't see the bid confiremd anywhere, can't be arsed reading the 28 pages of gunslinger , shane and ED....

omg , and to think I feel that way about one post from you uk.giftongue.gif