SFA hearing

skamhead

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing that is baffling to me is the outrage on the forum.

the writings been on the fucking wall for months now - this occurred because of the control that slimy green cunt liewell's got over the sfa.

i'm for protesting.

but against what? the fines and bans? like fuck!

that's the outcome of the problem not it's root.

expose the members of the cabal at the sfa that liewell controls then organize protest with thousands of bears outside every one of the fuckers homes.

no fucking smashing windows or threats or violence.

just banners everywhere and chants bringing their neighbourhood to a standstill exposing that motherfucker liewell and his sfa cronies for the scum they are, .

hampden office protests?

fuck that, its personal, eh neil?

There is a well-oiled machine working in the background trying to orchestrate our demise, but some have got blinkers on refusing to see it. Is it just paranoia?

Probably deserved really, they had to punish us somehow.

WE deserve to be sanctioned because the SFA allowed an unfit person to purchase us?!

You're at it.

How you're still allowed to post on this forum is beyond me.

Just read this

I'm fucking boiling with rage

Bastards , fucking bastards

We must unite as fans

Nobody should attend any away game

It's a must , it has to waken people's eyes this decision and their must be backing from every rangers supporter

complete scandal of a verdict and sanctions.

On the one hand they find whyte guilty (like they will ever see that fine)

But Rangers are also guilty.

Rather like catching the murderer and jailing both him and the victim.

We need Findlay to go is there and rip their legal asses off.

Arseholes, utter arseholes.

Fuck this honestly, I wish the club could just go down to division 3 just now and play our youth there. If they cunts want to bleed us dry and watch us suffer then why line their pish stained pockets?

Get out this fucking sham of a league NOW.

Run by tarriers, for tarriers and no one else.

Arseholes, utter arseholes.

Fuck this honestly, I wish the club could just go down to division 3 just now and play our youth there. If they cunts want to bleed us dry and watch us suffer then why line their pish stained pockets?

Get out this fucking sham of a league NOW.

Run by tarriers, for tarriers and no one else.

The chairman of the SFA is a tarrier.... :rolleyes:

The incompetence of the SFA is a real thing, let’s not look stupid by pretending is due to club affiliations. That have been incompetent for years but not because they are tarriers, because the organisation is not fit for purpose. It's a multi-million pound organisation run like a bowling club.

The chairman of the SFA is a tarrier.... :rolleyes:

The incompetence of the SFA is a real thing, let’s not look stupid by pretending is due to club affiliations. That have been incompetent for years but not because they are tarriers, because the organisation is not fit for purpose. It's a multi-million pound organisation run like a bowling club.

If you think this is not personal against Rangers down to a certain member then that's fine.

I choose to think otherwise, one rule for the rest (Motherwell ect) and one shit covered rule for The Rangers.

Just because cunts like liewell and regan are running things at the moment and trying their best to hurt my club, l will never walk away from my country and neither will the players. "irish" celtic fans and regan dont represent scotland, l like most gers fans love my country and no matter what the rest of fans from other clubs say or try to do will never stop me from loving my country. Having said that lm still shocked at what the sfa are doing at the moment, lets hurt them not our country.

So dougie, in essence, what you are saying is that you don't think the Rangers Scottish players should tell the SFA to stick their caps up their arse, and that you think the boolers suggestion of not applying to participate in the Scottish cup is a crock of shit? :pipe:

I see you've yet to find your spine.

Do us all a favour and fuck off.Coward!!!

I totally misread this story when skimming it during a busy day yesterday, I for some reason didn't think the transfer embargo applied. I thought it was just the fine, I also thought the maximum penalty was demotion to Div 3. Apparently therefore we are being absolutely hammered, which I'd think we deserved for players having two contracts etc but there's no proof of that.

So yeah, this is an absurdly harsh decision absolutely hammering the country's biggest club. Probably the death knell for football in this country really.

Surely it'll be reduced on appeal, they cant get away with this...

If you think this is not personal against Rangers down to a certain member then that's fine.

I choose to think otherwise, one rule for the rest (Motherwell ect) and one shit covered rule for The Rangers.

They are making the rules up as they go along as what is going on with us has never happened before, that's why they can be easily challenged.

I will continue to deal in facts and you can continue to deal in paranoia, that is you right

They are making the rules up as they go along as what is going on with us has never happened before, that's why they can be easily challenged.

I will continue to deal in facts and you can continue to deal in paranoia, that is you right

Aye because Administration has never happened to a Scottish club before....

:rolleyes:

So dougie, in essence, what you are saying is that you don't think the Rangers Scottish players should tell the SFA to stick their caps up their arse, and that you think the boolers suggestion of not applying to participate in the Scottish cup is a

crock of shit? :pipe:

Thats not what l said now is it? the players can make up their own minds just as l can.

sfa, spl, sfl hell pretty much the whole of scotland want us liquidated, they want to do away with our British, ulster element, take us out of the equation and they think the sectarian problems will go away, spl managers think once we're gone we'll go on to support our local teams

aye cause 50k fans that fill ibrox is going to support the same teams, the same fans, the same suits, the same managers, chairmen and authorities that put the boot in when we're on a life support machine

Due home next week, first thing I am doing is wrapping up the bairns Scotland tops and sending them to that shower of rats. Never ever will I give any of my money to that crooked group of people again.

If I choose to watch any of their games again, which is highly unlikely I will be wishing they get pumped and I hope the tartan tranny's get a hiding wherever they go.

I hope our players decline to play for Scotland again because it will make it easier on me never to watch them again.

Feel ashamed to be Scottish today, but feel even more determined to prove these nasty, vindictive bastards wrong. We will never be defeated

Thats not what l said now is it? the players can make up their own minds just as l can.

And that's what I alluded to in my original post.........:pipe:

"If I was a Scottish Rangers player,I would PUBLICLY tell the SFA that I was no longer available for selection in their national team,and I would make sure I didn't miss them when I gave the reason through the media, but then again, perhaps non-Rangers supporting players such as Whittaker, for example, might want to be selected and I don't think we as a club can force them not to play."