SFA hearing

skamhead

Resign from the SPL.

Apply to the SFL as existing Gers- forget the spin, we'd be accepted in a shot.

Cut our cloth to match.

Rebuild with huge fanbase (largely intact) in division 3.

Watch the total financial ruin of the SPL as we steamroller divisons.

Come back to the SPL in due time having suffered zero penalties, a club ready to compete, financially and in football terms.

This is the way.

We would still be liable to the SFA regardless of what division we were in.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated Whyte before now but his comments tonight have reaffirmed what an odious little bastard he is

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it turns out in the end that he's taken the shilling from Liewell himself. What a repellent, detestable viper he is.

How pointless are half of these decisions. A man who wasn't allowed to own a Club anyway because he is 'unfit', is now banned..And then fine a Club who are looking to leave Adminstration through a CVA in the coming months?

They were kind to us young Ben...They gave us 12 months to pay it :mad:

Probably deserved really, they had to punish us somehow.

Why did they have to punish us for allowing a Person who was not Fit, and Proper to Run a Corner Shop let alone a Multi Million Pound Football Club.

Is that what you call good Stewardship of your Association then?

Oh yeh forgot just to appease the others who where Baying for Blood.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it turns out in the end that he's taken the shilling from Liewell himself. What a repellent, detestable viper he is.

I wouldn't put it past him. Some so called Rangers fan he has turned out to be

A ridiculous decision.

Who benefits from this decision?

Is there no depths to which liewell won't stoop in order to win a title?

I guess the tims enjoy tainted titles. Mind you, considering how they started this season there is no reason to assume their shitty players would win anything anyway.

Decision is disgraceful on all levels and if anyone now doesn't see there is an underlying agenda against our club, then they are either seriously deluded or just down right stupid. Time to tell the rest of Scottish football to fuck off and die tbh.

How can you fine a club in admin anyway, we don't have the money to pay it?

with all this shite going on with liewell and his ass pounding pals i say fuck em! we'll take Div 3 and watch you cunts suffer,watch your league rot whilst we hone our youth policy and come back to haunt you to your fuckin graves

I think you have misread the situation here,mate! This was a fine by the SFA ,who of course administer all the Scottish Football Leagues both professional and amateur, NOT by the SPL. We haven't even got to the sanctions the SPL would impose on us next season if we had gone in to liquidation and came back as as a newco :anguish:

BTW! Stewart Regan is the CEO and Campbell Ogilvie is President of the SFA....That's the same Campbell Ogilvie who was Rangers general secretary and then director from 1978 up to 2005. I would love to see exactly who sat on this panel that decided these fines and sanctions on us. CUNTS :mad:

Absolutely vile vile creatures

Those that have kicked us when we were down will pay the price.

Agreed mate, Scottish football will just continue to get worse with these morons in charge at the SFA.

I for one will enjoy their suffering.

The SFA are an absolute joke of an "organisation" and this just goes to prove it. Every other FA in Europe does their best to help out their clubs but not in this country.

Fuck them. Start off afresh in the Third Division and we wont need to but anyone

The SFA run Div.3 so it would make no difference what division we play in

They've enjoyed this tainted title so much that they are now doing everything in their power (and hey, even if they don't have the power they'll just vote it in) to ensure thy get as many as they can. Absolutely pathetic, the only way they can win is by imposing sanctions on us. I for one will have no sympathy for the first club to die due to a lack of funds from our travelling support, and if the bastard SPL dare pay their wages for them. They may have done it for Gretna but they've done nothing for us but attempt to make our situation worse. That's how thick these guys are, it's a shite league that's only draw is the Old Firm and they want to remove that, the cash we bring and leave only Bheast FC as the one dominant team. I still can't fathom how we brought the game into disrepute by being bought by Whyte, it was said at the time, he could be delayed, but ultimately nothing could stop one shareholder selling to another, and how Romanov doesn't bring the game into disrepute by never paying wages or tax on time, how Bheast FC didn't bring the game into disrepute by accusing referees of corruption, how TLB doesn't bring the game into disrepute with his constant thuggish behaviour, how their chairman doesn't bring the game into disrepute with his constant lies, how their owner doesn't brign the game into disrepute with his insider trading and how they didn't bring the game into disrepute when they harboured a paedophile for years and hid his crimes.

They've enjoyed this tainted title so much that they are now doing everything in their power (and hey, even if they don't have the power they'll just vote it in) to ensure thy get as many as they can. Absolutely pathetic, the only way they can win is by imposing sanctions on us. I for one will have no sympathy for the first club to die due to a lack of funds from our travelling support, and if the bastard SPL dare pay their wages for them. They may have done it for Gretna but they've done nothing for us but attempt to make our situation worse. That's how thick these guys are, it's a shite league that's only draw is the Old Firm and they want to remove that, the cash we bring and leave only Bheast FC as the one dominant team. I still can't fathom how we brought the game into disrepute by being bought by Whyte, it was said at the time, he could be delayed, but ultimately nothing could stop one shareholder selling to another, and how Romanov doesn't bring the game into disrepute by never paying wages or tax on time, how Bheast FC didn't bring the game into disrepute by accusing referees of corruption, how TLB doesn't bring the game into disrepute with his constant thuggish behaviour, how their chairman doesn't bring the game into disrepute with his constant lies, how their owner doesn't brign the game into disrepute with his insider trading and how they didn't bring the game into disrepute when they harboured a paedophile for years and hid his crimes.

Mate that might be useful info in there but please hit the return button every now and again.

That's painful trying to read (tu)

When you examine the Portsmouth F.C. situation which even gained an assurance of intervention from the Prime Minister to prevent them from going under, plus they were given league monies up front so they could complete their season.

Then you look at Gretna being given similar monies to complete their season when they went into administration. There were no SFA sanctions against Motherwell,Dundee or Livingston in the manner that we have been hit.

It smacks of underhandedness and there is without doubt a body of evil intent within the SFA/SPL which has the ultimate goal of our complete demise set firmly as the highest priority on their agenda.

It is not for me to tell Rangers players never to play for Scotland but I shall never knowingly buy or endorse an SFA associated product ever again.

They who have carried out this dreadful act, know not what they have done.

Scottish football will quickly be reduced to Welsh/Irish status in the absence of a competitive Rangers.

Sponsors will disappear and other clubs will follow us and indeed cease to exist.

Stupid, stupid men in charge of organisations, outwith their capability to hold proper office. Like kids in charge of a box of fireworks armed with matches and who have set them off. The consequences will be dire and long lasting for the whole of Scottish football as a result of these rulings.

Messrs Murray {he does not merit Knighthood status} and Whyte are equally culpable in all of this and deserve the shame and rebuke their actions will bring.

What happens to our club now is indeed firmly out of our hands.

We can but hope that in our darkest time, a light of justice shall prevail and protect us.

I am one very hurt and wounded Bear like all True Blues at this time.

Fucking disgusting sanctions. As the biggest club in the country, you'd think they might want to not punish us for the actions of a man they ruled "unfit" to take over months after he fucking took us over, as our possible downfall would seriously affect the rest of their member clubs but they're so fucking determined to eradicate Rangers that they are trying to screw us over and make sure we're fucked even if we don't have to start as a newco. Even if we clear our debts, we're still fucked. Fuck the SFA, fuck Stewart Regan, fuck Peter Lawwell and his tainted fucking club, fuck Scottish football. This is a backwards footballing cesspit which seems to gain pleasure in screwing over it's biggest club.

Good luck in the appeal Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, because we'll need it if we're going up against this shower of corrupt cunts.

What a fucking horror story to wake up to,although partly expected :mad: I was expecting some punishment,but when it was pointed out by D&P to the SFA that this was caused by solely by the actions of Craig Whyte,I thought a nominal fine with other fines suspended might have been the outcome.

If I was a Scottish Rangers player,I would PUBLICLY tell the SFA that I was no longer available for selection in their national team,and I would make sure I didn't miss them when I gave the reason through the media, but then again, perhaps non-Rangers supporting players such as Whittaker, for example, might want to be selected and I don't think we as a club can force them not to play.

My first reaction was for us to decline an invitation to play in the Scottish Cup,as suggested by the booler,but my auld obstinance wants us to play in it and win the fucking thing and stick two fingers up at the SFA at the presentation, but clearly we supporters have to make our feelings known clearly and do something about this verdict.

I notice that a lot of our RM members are blaming the SPL for this, when in fact, we haven't even got to them cunts yet and their 'alleged sanctions for possible liquidation" so I hope they realise that this is an SFA verdict and that no matter what division we played in, these sanctions/fines still stand. Applying to join the SFL won't make an iota of difference.

I think I'll go back to bed and when I wake up tomorrow morning (about 10.00pm Scottish time), this will just have been a very very bad dream :anguish: