Brian Kennedy has backed rival bidder Bill Miller to restore Rangers

We both back Miller

BRIAN KENNEDY has backed rival bidder Bill Miller to restore Rangers to their former glory.

The Sale Sharks owner joined forces with Paul Murray’s Blue Knights.

But they lost out to the American tycoon’s £11.2million offer.

Murray admitted he was surprised and disappointed to be KO’d by administrators Duff & Phelps.

But Kennedy last night told SunSport: “There’s no sour grapes on my part, none at all.

“My mission and aim was only to ensure that Rangers were rescued and spared from going into liquidation. That the club’s history and tradition remained intact.

“From that point of view, it’s very much mission accomplished.

“Mr Miller is a very credible businessman and he’s ticked all the boxes from an administrators point of view.

“He has already invested an awful lot of his time, money and effort into his bid for the football club.

“Yes, he has endured some very difficult times, but in my experience, the hard times only make you stronger.

“Rangers are now in good hands and ready to move forward.

“I believe Mr Miller to be a very good man.

“I would like to wish him, the team and the club every success for the future.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4298846/Brian-Kennedy-Hes-best-man-for-job.html

Nice to see some old fashion manners wishing Bill Miller well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ what is happening to the Rangers support, BK said he would ensure that we were not liquidated etc. He failed to deliver, he and us know heehaw about this guy Miller and his plans for OUR club. BK is no hero as far as I'm concerned. This could still end in tears.

He knows more than anyone on this forum about the whole picture and has positives to say, yet we have fans who know nada that continue to slate them.

Give the guys a break and the backing they need because it goes without saying every move they make will be scrutinized by them and us.

I think Brian Kennedy himself must have realised Paul Murray's a chancer with no money.

That's probably why he can see hope with Millar wh has a plan and came up with some money.

did he realise this on wed at the game?

Kennedy and Murray get on very well.

I find this very interesting.

This must be a nightmare for you.. A guy who was on the same bid as TBK saying that this guy is right for the club to move forward! Going against everything that mini has tried to manipulate people with!