Well funded London based consortium

Anyway, what is it that's happening with this consortium....are they buying the club and putting us through a CVA, or are they the ones buying the shares....???what?? CBA reading back 15 pages!! :pipe:

Nobody knows

We're all in here for a laugh

Finally

Anyway, what is it that's happening with this consortium....are they buying the club and putting us through a CVA, or are they the ones buying the shares....???what?? CBA reading back 15 pages!! :pipe:

Whyte has agreed to sell shares to two consortiums.

London based consortium has connections to EPL teams, i.e ex executives, owners etc potentially, they seem to favour the CVA option.

Pretty much all we have at the moment to go on.

On STV website regarding Whyte willing to pass his shares onto only one of the parties involved and its the one who favours the route of the CVA "according to someone close to Whyte".

If this is true, will the reason being a CVA mean that Ticketus wont be able to go after Whyte as they will be paid in some proportion as a creditor from whoever takes over?

Could all be more bluster but i am just curious of the sleekit B's motives

I've just had a PM from Edmiston Drive - he claims he's in direct contact (has the mobile phone number of the individual I think) with the man who is behind this latest bid, supposedly fronted by Sir Walter Of Carmyle.

If the name ED told me is correct (no PM's please.....I'm sworn to secrecy - ex-139th BB, St Andrews East - I keep my word) then the Tarriers will be apoplectic.

Well done ED - a great bit of detective work there sir. :praise:

Yours, CB,

Alfred Hitchcock 'Psycho' Loyal :sherlock: