Transfers

Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Crewe's highly rated 18-year-old forward Nick Powell.

The clubs have agreed a £4m fee for Powell, whose representatives are finalising the contract, and United hope to complete a deal this week.

They were bound to lose one of their big name players :(

Not because of a fondness for Napoli, i love Lavezzi on fifa (i know it's sad) and he's my main player for Spurs and i'd love to actually see him play in real life but i don't watch enough football outwith the SPL and EPL to get a good chance to see him.

VDV would cost at least £15 million surley?

Do Shalke have big money to spend?

They could afford the £15m but not sure about the wages, whether they could pay it and what VDV would demand. Any one know what Raul was on there?

In the Champions League next season too.

Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Crewe's highly rated 18-year-old forward Nick Powell.

The clubs have agreed a £4m fee for Powell, whose representatives are finalising the contract, and United hope to complete a deal this week.

If they do sign him and Lewandowski then I would see Hernandez on his way tbh.

Record Sport understands that newly crowned Premier League Champions, Manchester City, are to launch a sensational £10 million pound offer for Celtic ace Victor Wanyama.

The Kenyan has been on terrific form since arriving at the IRA supporting cunts but it seems the offer will for short of his recently acclaimed "£14 million" price-tag.

Manchester City are one of many teams keeping tabs on the young slave. Other teams being linked are thought to be the likes of AC Milan and PSG, who by chance, Wanyama also used to watch in his mudhut.

:sherlock:

:lol: