Transfers

It's a hard one if your John Stones, obviously you want to play every week, and right now he would only get eased in slowly at Chelsea... No doubts him and Zouma would be some pairing for the next 10 years. Just depends if he has the patience for it. He's a great player.

Everton should hold out for £40m and invest in a top quality 3 players to enhance the starting 11.

With the season Terrys having so far I could see him getting more games than people expect

not sure what's happened to him considering how good he was 3/4 years ago

I've never seen a player who suffered so much because of a slight frame, he got bullied by lower league teams when he played in cup games for Chelsea. I don't think he's suited to English football at all.

Should play in Spain.

I genuinely don't think there's ever been a more over-rated footballer in Scotland than Van Dijk, he was all over the place last night and cost them two goals, he'll be found out down south, end up rotting away in the championship like the last person they rated so highly Beram Kayal

The tims are geniuses at these transfers.

Another huge profit on its way

Absolutely

It's the Celtic minded journalists also who bum them up to be superstars

The new one is this Janko boy at right back.

Yes, the same one who was in the man Utd defence that got absolutely pumped 4-0 at MK Dons

Absolutely

It's the Celtic minded journalists also who bum them up to be superstars

The new one is this Janko boy at right back.

Yes, the same one who was in the man Utd defence that got absolutely pumped 4-0 at MK Dons

Janko is a poor man's Tavernier