***The official Euro 2012 thread***

Am I the only one who struggles to get over excited about Jelavic? The guy was desperate to leave us and never put in much effort in his last few months with us. No doubting his ability but I just get the feeling he had no love for the club at all.

Am I the only one who struggles to get over excited about Jelavic? The guy was desperate to leave us and never put in much effort in his last few months with us. No doubting his ability but I just get the feeling he had no love for the club at all.

Agreed. Also walked past a bunch of fans after a game and refused to sign for them. Not the kinda attitude I want from our players. He was also poor in the weeks leading up to his departure IMO

Agreed. Also walked past a bunch of fans after a game and refused to sign for them. Not the kinda attitude I want from our players. He was also poor in the weeks leading up to his departure IMO

Thank god someone else remembers this. He was awful before his departure. Was obvious he had no interest in us. Not only that he was that desperate to get into the EPL he left us for a worse club. I wouldnt have minded if it had been the likes of Chelsea or Arsenal but Everton ffs.