Scotland game on TV?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shame in losing to the USA in the USA. They are a pretty decent side.

However, getting absolutely horsed by the USA......

Exactly mate.

I reckon we were competitive for all of 15 minutes! It was a complete joke! Can't believe I stayed up 'till 3am to watch that. Outfought, out thought, and out played in every position (bar McGregor??). We got what we desreved.

On the plus side, Boca's body check on Brown was a real standout!! Absolutely pissed myself laughing at Brown lying on the deck trying to goad Boca (who was 15 yards away at this point) into a fight after the game!! :lol: One word Broony....."OWNED!"

Not sure what is worst, the fact our national side is getting even worse or the fact alot of fellow scots want to see them fail so badly :anguish:

Given the shite that's been thrown our way by the SFA recently, it's understandable (IMO) that there should be some sort of back lash. I also feel it was wrong of Rangers to let our players turn out for the national side. Given the transfer embargo...what would we have done if McGregor got a long term injury?

None of that is the Scotland players fault of course, I love to see the team win, but I have to admit a slight sense of glee that the SFA would have been embarrassed by that last night...to my shame(?).

Is our league really that bad that Mulgrew was player of the season?

Yes.

We get what we deserve by coaching our teams to be so defensive minded. We should be coaching them on how to beat a player with the ball at their feet......how to pass FORWARD...make forward runs etc etc. We invite teams onto us in the hope that we can lug a long punt up to Miller and get more goals than the other team. It's been the same since Craig Brown took over years ago....except we still had guys who could play football back then, and got away with it. Now we're just full of average defensive minded players who can't beat anyone with the ball at their feet, and look for someone behind them to pass to.

McGregor is absolutely furious..

As well he should be. It's an embarrassment for him, and what bothers me - a lot - is that what will be remembered most by US fans is that he was the goalie they scored 5 on, not that our defence was absolute shite.

As well he should be. It's an embarrassment for him, and what bothers me - a lot - is that what will be remembered most by US fans is that he was the goalie they scored 5 on, not that our defence was absolute shite.

Of course! There was nothing he could have done to prevent any of the goals. The defence was a 'tried and tested' one, and it should come as no surprise that it was a terrible one. We know this.. why doesnt levein?

Of course! There was nothing he could have done to prevent any of the goals. The defence was a 'tried and tested' one, and it should come as no surprise that it was a terrible one. We know this.. why doesnt levein?

Levien is a spangle of the highest order.

As bad an appointment as Berti Vogts .

When he talks he sounds like one of the Muppets.

Wrong appointment completely, I really don't know what Levien has done to deserve the position, no example of any tactical nous that I can think of from the guy and completely out of his depth at International level.

Although it appeases the east side of the country so it would seem he can do what he wants. :rolleyes:

Really should have went for Souness/Strachan at the time.

I may as well say it, bring back Walter. :uk:

Results been coming a while unfortunately. Avril is never a manager, let alone an international manager.

Give USA their dues. Cracking team and Klinsmann has them playing compact and slick. Edu looked on his game and you could sense the 'End of Season Jolly' was in the players heads.

Spoke to Phil Bardsley after the game and could sense his and the players frustrations.

I'm sure come August and the Australia game we will see a different looking Scots team/mentality.

There's always Rio :craphead:

Wrong appointment completely, I really don't know what Levien has done to deserve the position, no example of any tactical nous that I can think of from the guy and completely out of his depth at International level.

Although it appeases the east side of the country so it would seem he can do what he wants. :rolleyes:

Really should have went for Souness/Strachan at the time.

I may as well say it, bring back Walter. :uk:

I'd love the SFA to ask walter back ..................

And then for Sir Walter to turn round and say GIRFUY :wanker:

Results been coming a while unfortunately. Avril is never a manager, let alone an international manager.

Give USA their dues. Cracking team and Klinsmann has them playing compact and slick. Edu looked on his game and you could sense the 'End of Season Jolly' was in the players heads.

Spoke to Phil Bardsley after the game and could sense his and the players frustrations.

I'm sure come August and the Australia game we will see a different looking Scots team/mentality.

There's always Rio :craphead:

Hahahahahaha.

Watching the Euro's or is work keeping you too busy? :rolleyes:

Hahahahahaha.

Watching the Euro's or is work keeping you too busy? :rolleyes:

We have a TV in work which I'm sure will be tuned in to watch England fail miserably again.

As for work, everyday is a busy day. So i'd better head for the train eh Declan.

We have a TV in work which I'm sure will be tuned in to watch England fail miserably again.

As for work, everyday is a busy day. So i'd better head for the train eh Declan.

It's more of a miserable failure to not make the Euro's at all tbh.