Congratulations Mr & Mrs Lafferty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone realise he got married in a pineapple and has turned to the darkside, just thought I'd mention that wee fact.

Oh and booler I always knew you Cot-turn lads where strange but shaggin armpits weird.

Congratulations to them both. They also have a baby do they not?

Anyway, according to the DR, a certain Mr. Kirk Broadfoot was the only player in attendence.

You would have thought more would have been there? <cr>

Anyway, according to the DR, a certain Mr. Kirk Broadfoot was the only player in attendence.

i think a few want it to be the girls day 7 not a who's who of football players e.t.c.

Does everyone realise he got married in a pineapple and has turned to the darkside, just thought I'd mention that wee fact.

Oh and booler I always knew you Cot-turn lads where strange but shaggin armpits weird.

Yip he got married in a pineapple. Bitch slapped by his wife. My mate was telling me this morning that there was only one Rangers player at his wedding!? is there any truth in this?

I backed big laff up on here all the time when people were sticking the boot into him. As far as im concerned now. He can fuck off as far from Ibrox as he possibly can. He didnt want to take a pay cut for a few months and hes been whoring himself about England ever since Rangers went into admin.

Lanky streak of piss getting married in a pineapple :rolleyes: what ya like ye big turn coat fanny. fuck off lafferty i cant stand ya you cunt.

Yip he got married in a pineapple. Bitch slapped by his wife. My mate was telling me this morning that there was only one Rangers player at his wedding!? is there any truth in this?

It is, Broadfoot was the only one there.

Quite strange really, I appreciate there are Internationals on, players on holiday and what not but you'd have thought wee Davis, and Little might have made it being fellow NI Internationals?

Broadfoots white audi jeep got town away :lol:

oh bugger it im gonna say it...what is a pineapple? im guessing chapel? apologies for my dimness, im a wee bit tipsy as this jubilee lark is the nuts, everyone is so damn happy down here...hows the party up their? r yous allowed to shut of roads and have street party's or would that not cause too much hassle?

ps im sad daniel amokuchi got banned...only cos his name reminded me of the most african looking african ive ever seen play football, legend of a guy (the player that is, the poster was a period stain)

Wonder if Ally was there.

Only rangers related guest was broadfoot apparently. The guys scored some important goals for us. But hes a cunt and we dont need his sort at our club. He can take Broadfoot with him to whatever championship relagation dweller he ends up.

Plastic Proddie!

Only rangers related guest was broadfoot apparently. The guys scored some important goals for us. But hes a cunt and we dont need his sort at our club. He can take Broadfoot with him to whatever championship relagation dweller he ends up.

Plastic Proddie!

Careful now.

Someone on this thread got banned after making similar comments.

You love Lafferty? Are you a half-wit or something? Is it his atrocious attitude or his 38 goals in 138 games you prefer?

Aye I do love Lafferty, don't see how loving a Rangers player makes me a halfwit? It's 'fans' like you that this club don't need.

Now fuck off back to your septic forums.

I backed big laff up on here all the time when people were sticking the boot into him. As far as im concerned now. He can fuck off as far from Ibrox as he possibly can. He didnt want to take a pay cut for a few months and hes been whoring himself about England ever since Rangers went into admin.

Lanky streak of piss getting married in a pineapple :rolleyes: what ya like ye big turn coat fanny. fuck off lafferty i cant stand ya you cunt.

Yet more disgusting comments.

Complete arsehole.